GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"if you could invent anything what would it be?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/10/05 at 20:06
Regular
"kid from uk"
Please give your weirdest ideas.

You never know, it might actually be invented.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:03
Regular
Bernard has no sense of adventure, imagine he hings you could do, you could be a millionaire, rob a bank, get out of life threatening situations, win every fight your in.

Watch your mates fit mum in the shower, watch the hot gil next door get undressed, cheat in every test and examination you will ever take.

Stupid Bernard, why did the BBC chose him, i agree he is saddening, there are endless possibilities
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:00
Regular
Bernard's Watch

Oh the discussions we've had over the possibilities of that watch, and how Bernard pishes them away by wheeling disabled friends to school on time. Bernard saddens me.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:43
Regular
I'd invent a small blob of gunge or something that moulds to whatever you want it to mould into, for instance a person, and then your mind controls what it does, for example fight another blob, till you want to see it do something else, this way you'd never get bored. hmmmm..........if only i had a laboritory and millions of pounds from lottery funding.

I'm going to write a letter to camelot and see if they'll fund me
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'd invent the perfect pesticide, which would give birds, worms, slugs, flies, spiders etc. cancer.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
An mechanical backside to strap onto my computer monitor, so I could have pure, undiluted crap pumped into my line of sight without having to go into threads like this one!
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:14
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Somthing to shut you up!! :D
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:12
Regular
"kid from uk"
i agree cause that would be class
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:11
Regular
"8==="
Eternal life.

Simply has to be done.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
"kid from uk"
Emitime wrote:
> electricity!
what a smart idea
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The wheel...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.