GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sin City"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/10/05 at 02:41
Regular
One word review :

"Cracking!"
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Also Pandae, do you like eat information for breakfast? You seem to
> have read and know absolutely everything.

I just read a huge amount, and from a large amount of genres from novels to graphic novels.
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:18
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Oriental Rib wrote:
> Come again?
>
> More books being converted (you can't really say sequel IMHO as
> they're only losely connected)

Huzzah! I was contemplating that in the bath, also Mr. Info, how many books were there?
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:17
Regular
I've only ever read Fat Yellow B*****d (Damn swear filter) and it's Hartigans one in the movie. It was great though.

Also Pandae, do you like eat information for breakfast? You seem to have read and know absolutely everything.
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Come again?

More books being converted (you can't really say sequel IMHO as they're only losely connected)
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
JFH wrote:
> Hartigan needs to be a good guy though, if all three main characters
> were basically the same then the film wouldn't be as good.

That's why Miller wrote him as the rest of the blokes tend to be absolute asses. The only other truly "good" character comes in Vol 7 of the books, "Hell and Back". It's very average btw, breaking with the feel of the previous Sin City books (it goes full color at one point for example).

Don't bother with that one.
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:12
Regular
Come again?
Mon 17/10/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Bril film, saw it last night and thought it was amazing.

Cant wait for number 2!
Mon 17/10/05 at 19:59
Regular
I guess, watching through it now I guess being good pays off if you get Jessica Alba.
Mon 17/10/05 at 19:45
Regular
"0228"
Hartigan needs to be a good guy though, if all three main characters were basically the same then the film wouldn't be as good.
Mon 17/10/05 at 19:43
Regular
Yeah but i'd call that fair trade.

"Yeah you can frame me for rape, shoot me 4 times, make me confess to rape, almost kill the closest thing I have to a daughter and cure my angina if I can shoot you in the balls then rip your yellow balls out."

"Yeah sure"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.