GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Currys....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
The shop that is! I hate them. Go into the shop today to buy a widescreen tv, great they have loads, but the one I want which they only have one of has the remote missing becuse they are dum and just leave them laying around. The sales guy then makes a joke about kids being kids, and that there is nothing they can do about it, and when I asked for a reduction of cost to get a replacement remote he said that would not be possible as the tv is already great value, but would give me the details needed to order a new handset which I would have to pay for.
Sun 09/10/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
IDIOT'S!!!
Sun 09/10/05 at 14:26
Regular
"~DPG~"
Smedlos wrote:
> The staff in big shop chains all seem to be robots.........

They're trained to be.
Sun 09/10/05 at 00:55
Like what, IDIOT
Sun 09/10/05 at 00:53
Regular
Maybe a good curry would heat up my feet.
Sun 09/10/05 at 00:48
Yeh, I was, "You what?" and they like totally said, right? So I said, "What?" and they freaked out, so, they were all this and "Eh?" so I say IDIOTS
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
Their like oh what button should I press to type in your postcode. This one oh no wrong button must restart computer. IDIOTS I SAY IDIOTS.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I go my Laptop from there they took about a hour to get their little
> computer working. That you put your postcode and stuff in. IDIOTS.

Happened to me as well buying a fridge - for Gods sake taking my address should only take 1 minute!
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I bought a Ferguson VHS recorder about 8 years ago and got £50 knocked off for a missing remote - the replacement cost me £20.

:^)
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
I go my Laptop from there they took about a hour to get their little computer working. That you put your postcode and stuff in. IDIOTS.

Edit: Whoops that was comet but they are still idiots in comet in and currys.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The staff in big shop chains all seem to be robots.........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.