GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Englands Performence"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 18:19
Regular
"~DPG~"
England...Today, i witnessed terrible play. Missing Rooney? Maybe, but it's not a one man team. The 'team' effort was abismal. We couldn't string a pass together, let alone a shot. Our one goal came from a penalty!

I don't know what is wrong and certainly cannot pin-point it, but if we hope to qualify for the world cup and get in the finals, we need to improve. And fast.
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Colourless"
Xzibit wrote:
> Joe Coals crosses need improvement.

Oh dear....
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:59
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Dringo wrote:
> Downing is a better option.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
Downing is a better option.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:38
Regular
"~DPG~"
Joe Coals crosses need improvement.
Sun 09/10/05 at 17:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Only thing I really noticed was that I thought Joe Cole looked quite lively on the left-hand side. I think he should definitely play on the left in a 4-4-2 formation, but he has to remember that Cole/Carragher/Warnock/Bridge(?) will need some defensive help.
Sun 09/10/05 at 16:51
Regular
It depends, doesn't it?

If you look at our centre-halves and central-midfielders, we've got a huge amount of talent, but in other areas of the pitch we don't look so sure.

I don't see the full-back issue as a major one, seeing that Carragher can fill in on either side and then we've also got Bridge and Young to cover Cole and Neville.
Sun 09/10/05 at 15:41
Regular
England don't have strength in depth?

Eh?
Sun 09/10/05 at 15:15
Regular
Don't even know what our C Team would be, I was just making a point that the absence of three players still doesn't stop us from being easily the superior team... on paper, of course.
Sun 09/10/05 at 15:02
England's C Team could certainly not beat Poland
Sun 09/10/05 at 14:53
Regular
McClaren out, Pearce in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.