GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I the only one..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 21:54
"High polygon count"
...who's more interested in the game between the Celebs and the Legends on Sky One's 'The Match' than any of the upcoming England internationals?
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:27
"High polygon count"
Well, I think the Celebs on The Match have more chance of winning than England!
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:20
Regular
No, you're not. But if you narrow your search to football fans, then yes, you probably are.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:00
Regular
"0228"
I'm interested in that match, but I can't say it interests me more than the England games.

Last years edition of 'The Match' was great because nobody expected it to be so tight, which gave it an extra shock factor to make it more impressive. This year, people will expect it to be high quality which may well lead to it being disappointing especially when this time around the Legends will realise they have to play at their best.
Fri 07/10/05 at 21:57
Regular
"..."
Probably.

But I'm the only one who is looking forward to Sundays match between Forest and Southend more than the internationals...so I know how you feel.
Fri 07/10/05 at 21:54
"High polygon count"
...who's more interested in the game between the Celebs and the Legends on Sky One's 'The Match' than any of the upcoming England internationals?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.