GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Serenity"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 19:02
Regular
Going to see this tonight, and as a big Firefly fan (why, oh why did Fox cancel it after 14 episodes!?), I'm sure that I'll love it.

[URL]http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0379786/[/URL] for the initiative impaired.
Fri 14/10/05 at 09:56
Regular
I absolutely loved the movie - one of my favourite of all time. I wonder though if a trend will form. From what I read below, those who've seen the series have loved the film, but people knew to the Firefly universe (Well, just Meka so far) have hated it.

Anybody else seen the movie without seeing any Firefly? It'd be handy to have some more opinions.

Personally though, loved every moment. It felt like a combination of the best episodes of Firefly (such as Out of Gas, War Stories) and movies like Star Wars except with better lines and superior humour.

I'm now sat down preparing to be wacked by a certain Dragon's spikey tail.

As for a movie based around Spike, Ilyria and possibly Angel (please not Andrew), didn't they all, you know... erm?
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:23
Regular
I liked it, but maybe I've not seen so much of same-type stuff to find it worn out cliché.
Fri 07/10/05 at 21:33
"High polygon count"
Stryke wrote:
> But seeing as I'm the only Buffy fan on here

No you're not!
Fri 07/10/05 at 20:56
Regular
Same here. Hello, Christmas.
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Reefer wrote:
> I just got back, thought it was awesome. I'll definitely be picking up
> the DVD on release date.

Seen it earier and agree with you 100% absolutely brilliant film. If you love Whedons work then you'll love this. Gotta pick me up the Firelfly boxset now as well.
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:42
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
> I just got back, thought it was awesome.
>
> That's because you're Shaneo, and you suck. ;o)
>
Or you could accept that people have different opinions on things ;0)
Fri 07/10/05 at 12:04
Regular
I choose to believe Meka.
Fri 07/10/05 at 07:56
Regular
"not dead"
Reefer wrote:
> I just got back, thought it was awesome.

That's because you're Shaneo, and you suck. ;o)

Awful movie. Awful, awful, awful. I wish I could wash my brain to get rid of it from my memory.
Thu 06/10/05 at 23:30
Regular
I just got back, thought it was awesome. I'll definitely be picking up the DVD on release date.
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:03
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Is it? No matter, it's still not part of the Buffyverse by common
> consent. And by being dire.
>
> Damn, I thought we WoW players were nerds.....
>
> "Buffyverse"

--

I picked it up on the AICN forums about Serenity. They all put me to shame with their Buffy-loving.

But seeing as I'm the only Buffy fan on here, I try to keep up appearances.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.