GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's lame but.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 18:18
Regular
I've won a game and don't know what to claim.

Never really like doing these posts but I really haven't a clue. Was gonna claim FIFA 2006 (before you comment I like FIFA, I know it's not as great as Pro Evo and this game features a Pro Evo control method) but SR do not stock it.

Which I find intensely unusual, I can only guess there was some problem with their supplier or something.

Anyway.

I'm looking at Gun, King Kong, Fire Emblem and Batallion Wars as potential alternatives despite their placement being in november.

Unfortunatly I haven't a clue how good any of them are and I've never played a Fire Emblem game (although I trust Intelligent Studios greatly).

Any recommendations from the experienced game followers on my favourite Nintendo forum?

Dringo.
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:44
Regular
"the burning sky"
Rai wrote:
> With my latest claim, I went for Shadow the Hedgehog.

I could never justify buying a game like that, even if I got it free, I'd feel embarrased...
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
With my latest claim, I went for Shadow the Hedgehog.

Here's hoping they'll actually stock it.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:25
Regular
"0228"
SR won't exist by the time Zelda comes out.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:11
Regular
Ninjaxx wrote:
> Get Zelda twilight princess, you wont be dissapointed.

I will.

But I'm talking this year.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:25
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Morbo wrote:
> Sounds like you have experience in that statement... tell me how much
> of it have you actually played? I'm not saying it won't be good, I
> truly hope its bloody brilliant, but you never know...

It was playable at some Nintendo event in this country not long ago...
Thu 20/10/05 at 09:10
Regular
"Balls"
Sounds like you have experience in that statement... tell me how much of it have you actually played? I'm not saying it won't be good, I truly hope its bloody brilliant, but you never know...
Thu 20/10/05 at 07:44
Regular
Get Zelda twilight princess, you wont be dissapointed.
Fri 14/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
Might get the new NGC.
Fri 14/10/05 at 15:46
Regular
"What's basketball?"
gerrid wrote:
> Spartan Total Warrior is out already but there are no reviews yet, so
> I wonder if it's any good. Maybe I'll get that if it's a decent
> length.

Don't you read NGC?
Fri 14/10/05 at 12:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm in a similar dilemma, but I reckon I'll claim FEAR, seeing as it will be ready for me when I get home. I don't play games much (or at all) at uni but I've only been here a while so things might change. Spartan Total Warrior is out already but there are no reviews yet, so I wonder if it's any good. Maybe I'll get that if it's a decent length.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.