GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVIL Girlfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
This happened about 3 weeks ago now, thought i'd share:

Me and my girlfriend were going pretty well together, we had a good thing going, met the parents you could say i loved her. But out of the blue her best mate tells me shes cheating on me with some guy, naturally i deny this, but decide to confront her.

My girlfriend lauches into a fit of rage about the whole thing, we have an arguement things were said and she stormed out of my flat in a right old strop.

A week later after were on speaking terms, and one afternoon she sends an email with pictures with her and another guy having sex and something that dogs are renound for. Naturally i was devastated heart broken and in a mess.

The next day i look at the email again to make sure it wasn't a nightmare, sure enough theres still pictures of my EX-gf getting a mouthful. i think of what to do, wether to just move on or be bitter for a while.

The result was i moved on, right after i printed all the pictures and posted them in person through her parents door. if only i could of seen her dads face. Revenge is sweet and comes with a warm tingly feeling inside.
Fri 14/10/05 at 18:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Is no-one else concerned that Grix has a hole in him?
Fri 14/10/05 at 18:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I no-one else concerned that Grix has a hole in him?
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:38
Regular
"8==="
Easiest way is to say someone tricked you into giving the answer to your 'forgot your password and email/Username?' question for your email account.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Your email account was hacked. ;)
>
> **** happens.

Sorted

I like your style
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:30
Regular
"8==="
Your email account was hacked. ;)

**** happens.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:27
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> She sent them to you and you sent them back by hand - no problem. :)

Ha Ha, i like it, but that doesn't really explain them on my mates pc, who has most probably sent them to alot of people, oh well shitt happens.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
She sent them to you and you sent them back by hand - no problem. :)
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:08
Regular
Lets just hope she doesn't take any legal action, i know diddly squat about most laws that apply copyright
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:08
Regular
If she sent the pictures by email, with no information saying that the images are copyrighted there for she could not sue, and anyway if she did take it to court then she would have to admit she sent pictures of her commiting acts of sodomy (i think thats right, if not sounds good) and her parents and possibly grandparents would hear what she'd done. So i doubt she'd do it, it would only humiliate herself more than she already has.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:58
Regular
"8==="
I'm scared. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.