GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVIL Girlfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
This happened about 3 weeks ago now, thought i'd share:

Me and my girlfriend were going pretty well together, we had a good thing going, met the parents you could say i loved her. But out of the blue her best mate tells me shes cheating on me with some guy, naturally i deny this, but decide to confront her.

My girlfriend lauches into a fit of rage about the whole thing, we have an arguement things were said and she stormed out of my flat in a right old strop.

A week later after were on speaking terms, and one afternoon she sends an email with pictures with her and another guy having sex and something that dogs are renound for. Naturally i was devastated heart broken and in a mess.

The next day i look at the email again to make sure it wasn't a nightmare, sure enough theres still pictures of my EX-gf getting a mouthful. i think of what to do, wether to just move on or be bitter for a while.

The result was i moved on, right after i printed all the pictures and posted them in person through her parents door. if only i could of seen her dads face. Revenge is sweet and comes with a warm tingly feeling inside.
Sat 15/10/05 at 19:01
Christ, just IGNORE the attention seeker. She obviously feeds on this crap, so bombard the thread with replies on (shock!) the actual topic, or leave it well alone. Nothing will get to a person with ADD more than that.
Sat 15/10/05 at 18:54
Regular
"8==="
Ms Thraves wrote:
> Please like me.
Sat 15/10/05 at 17:50
Regular
Ms Thraves wrote:
> Uhh..sure Panda, whatever. When I come back here, I do from outside
> the box. You should try it sometime. You just might come back
> laughing too, like Grix.

Nice to see a bit of blue sky thinking going on.
Sat 15/10/05 at 16:14
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
lol insecure about own sense of coolness lol
Sat 15/10/05 at 12:39
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Ms Thraves wrote:
>
> ? I'm happy as larry, pet.
>
> From Grix's "god I hate this place" and "I'm bored of
> SR" it certainly doesn't sound like he "comes back
> laughing."

He's actually leaving saying that.

>
> *smooch*
Sat 15/10/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Ms Thraves wrote:

? I'm happy as larry, pet.

From Grix's "god I hate this place" and "I'm bored of SR" it certainly doesn't sound like he "comes back laughing."

*smooch*
Sat 15/10/05 at 12:30
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Ms Thraves wrote:
> A bitter rant
>
> You keep coming back time and time again.
>
> I think you're just a big sulky because no-one likes a bully.

Uhh..sure Panda, whatever. When I come back here, I do from outside the box. You should try it sometime. You just might come back laughing too, like Grix.
Sat 15/10/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Ms Thraves wrote:
> A bitter rant

You keep coming back time and time again.

I think you're just a big sulky because no-one likes a bully.
Sat 15/10/05 at 12:09
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> I find this so pathetically funny
>
> I'm sure you do. On the other hand, I found you far more pleasant and
> entertaining when you were some weird psycho poetry man.

I don't think I've found any of you ever pleasant and entertaining. Well, the ones that were are gone. Now it's just ukasshatcentral where the great ones try to pop-in every so often to share some love, but get blasted by a bunch of bitter idiots, who prize on nothing more than who can be the nastiest. Yeah, you're the epitome of nasty.. so we'll vote you Notable! Pft.

What I find truly pathetic is joining the riot of bobbleheads on this topic. For that I say..
>
> Ah well, each to his own.

Fri 14/10/05 at 18:19
Regular
"8==="
Not really, I think most of us have at least 7 not including eye-holes and pores n'stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.