GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quiting Smoking --- Why its bad for you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 18:26
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Right, so I have given up smoking aboutm 3 days ago; I should be feeling energised with clear breath ways right?

WRONG - I am in pain, my breathing is laboured with wheezing , and Im coughing ALL the time, in fact for most of today the distant taste of blood featured in my mouth.

I think Im goin to die. I can't have a passion filled sleep over anywhere, because Im worried that the constant coughing at night will annoy the person lying next to me.

Dammit apparently this is my body chucking all the nasties out and should last only 4 days.

To all those considering quitting - you have been warned...

PS: I am muchly in favour of giving up horrid cancer sticks
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Alfonse wrote:
> I really don't understand why you idiots start smoking in the first
> place.

You are, without a doubt, one of the most idiotic, stupid fools on this forum.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Al... if you ever want to meet up and fight to see if I'm a weakling I
> won't back down.

I'm sorry, Hibby. He's a twonk, but...ahahahahah!
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:02
Regular
EDIT: Scrap that.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:09
Regular
"\\"
You've only asked three questions this thread. Two directly to Hibey and one directly to RoJ.

So yeah. You're an idiot anyway.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You didn't ask a question, and even if you did, do I have to answer it?

If some bloke walked up to me in the street with a dog dump in his hands and asked, "shall I eat this, or just carry it around in my pocket?"

Do I have to answer, or can I just point out his idiocy?
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:15
Regular
Fair enough. Can someone explain to me why people start smoking? I really don't know. It seems like a completely idiotic thing to do. People say peer pressure, I say get better friends. People say stress, I say find a sensible outlet. I really don't get it.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:18
Regular
"\\"
Well you obviously just stated two reasons why, obviously some people don't see those alternatives.

Also to look cool.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:20
Regular
I don't get the cool thing either. In my school smokers are looked down on. Unless their black. Smoking weed.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Then your school is pretty dim
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:22
Regular
Obviously they are, as shoplifting makes you 'hard'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.