GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quiting Smoking --- Why its bad for you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 18:26
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Right, so I have given up smoking aboutm 3 days ago; I should be feeling energised with clear breath ways right?

WRONG - I am in pain, my breathing is laboured with wheezing , and Im coughing ALL the time, in fact for most of today the distant taste of blood featured in my mouth.

I think Im goin to die. I can't have a passion filled sleep over anywhere, because Im worried that the constant coughing at night will annoy the person lying next to me.

Dammit apparently this is my body chucking all the nasties out and should last only 4 days.

To all those considering quitting - you have been warned...

PS: I am muchly in favour of giving up horrid cancer sticks
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:18
Regular
Meh. If you smoke in my opinion you are a complete dumbwipe and after you all die in your hospital beds, I will dance on your graves throwing my large amounts of money in the air.

:P
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:20
Regular
"For One Night Only"
*cough* THIEF! *cough*

Sorry, smoker's cough...
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:21
Regular
I can't believe things get stolen from HMV on YOUR watch. Can't even catch a bunch of kids. Loser.
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've only ever witnessed one stealing at my work, thankyou...

And the culprit was a grown man who could've kicked my @rse!

So please, just FOAD!
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:25
Regular
Weakling. Did it come out of your minimum wages? :(
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:28
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Al... if you ever want to meet up and fight to see if I'm a weakling I won't back down. I've got a pretty-permanent injury on my right wrist that would prevent me from smacking you with it, but I'd still manage with just my left.

And, no, it didn't come out of my wages. They're not minimum, either, I get quite a hefty payment for just working weekends.
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
Yes I agree your stale breath probably could kill me but if you tried with your fists, you'd get floored within 5 seconds. :P
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I have great breath, thanks, I take good care of my teeth and general mouth-area. Please, find an insult that's actually good.

Perhaps you could floor me, perhaps not. We'll never know.

I'm not going to argue with you Alfonse, not when I could be doing something much more worthwhile. I leave now, everybody, back tomorrah.
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:38
Regular
Goodnight twiglet.

EDIT: Smoking is treating your mouth with respect?
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
Love the smell of cigarettes, really can't get enough it. Don't smoke however, which is lucky as it means I'll never be in a situation like yours, Tiga. Tried it but the taste really is awful. Also makes you feel a bit sick the first time, I'm always surprised that people carry on.

Anyway, good luck... um.. don't give up giving up? :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.