GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Miss you guys"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I keep checking the forum, but I don't have a lot to say anymore... anyway I reading up on some old posts and my old diary entries and I miss you guys... especially Grix, Jive, Flander and Goatboy.
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:27
Regular
Oh, and congratulations on getting married by the way.

I know you think I'm probably being sarcastic, but I can assure you I'm not. I wish you all the very best.
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:27
Regular
EDIT:

Forget about it. I really can't be bothered to get this worked up over an internet board.

Use the "Ignore" link Light, it's there for a reason.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:08
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I don't think anyone would notice if I left.

Keep hoping for the day, folks.
Mon 03/10/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Your Honour wrote:

> Indeed. Quite a big one too as he hasn't posted with that particular
> username since. Which is a shame really as I wanted to ask him how he
> found that joke distateful, yet the whole "mongimpics"
> thread (started by him) a while back is completely fine. Still, I'm
> sure it all made sense in his head....

Amazingly, I didn't see you strut with quite this much assurance in the thread itself. Funny that...

As to the difference....uhh, massive loss of life? Sure, I'm with you up to a point about what is and isn't offensive to different people, but I'm really getting sick of your whining about not getting the exact reaction you want.
Mon 03/10/05 at 17:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Weird - could never imagine guys like Grix and Goatboy not being around on here. They're like part of the (virtual) furniture around here. Old farts. ;-)
Mon 03/10/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
pb wrote:

> Or possibly he just can't be bothered to wade through the crap any
> more...

I think you've hit the nail on the head. It's certainly the main reason I'm around less. Well...that and the fact that I'm finding that work and wedding planning takes up a LOT of time.
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I can never leave.

Dum Dum Dum
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:56
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> he hasn't posted with that particular
> username since.

--

Got a theory there, skipper? :)

Have to say, it doesn't sound like him to take offence over stuff, because, as you say, he's usually distasteful himself.
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:49
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> So he had a sulk over a distasteful joke? Heh, excellent.

Indeed. Quite a big one too as he hasn't posted with that particular username since. Which is a shame really as I wanted to ask him how he found that joke distateful, yet the whole "mongimpics" thread (started by him) a while back is completely fine. Still, I'm sure it all made sense in his head....
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:34
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> He took offence at a joke I put up.
>
> I think his reaction was actually more amusing than the joke itself.

--

So he had a sulk over a distasteful joke? Heh, excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.