GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ASK THE TEAM (Sonic and Bonus)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 20:34
Regular
Hey, it seams clear from the millions of posts me and bonus put on today (I put on about 60 and counting!), that between us we know everything about hardware... resolutions, 3d engines, buffers, I/O specs...

So if anyone has any technical questions post em here... and if you know the answer to posted question answer them... it's not just me and Bonus who will post the answers!

BTW, I have not consulted Bonus over this topic... he has no knowledge of it... until he reads this!

Sonic
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:34
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Hey, it seams clear from the millions of posts me and bonus put on today (I put on about 60 and counting!), that between us we know everything about hardware... resolutions, 3d engines, buffers, I/O specs...

So if anyone has any technical questions post em here... and if you know the answer to posted question answer them... it's not just me and Bonus who will post the answers!

BTW, I have not consulted Bonus over this topic... he has no knowledge of it... until he reads this!

Sonic
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:35
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
ignore this topic.. use the other one1 I posted twice!

Sonic
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:35
My computer crashes or freezes after about 2 hours of internet use, what do I do?
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:36
Regular
Rav'll fix it for yoooouuuuuu, and you and you, and you.
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Time_Warp wrote:
> My computer crashes or freezes after about 2 hours of internet use,
> what do I do?

Mine does that, it disconnects and the connecting window comes up
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:59
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Time_Warp wrote:
> My computer crashes or freezes after about 2 hours of internet use,
> what do I do?

Are u on Freeserve Surftime, or another surftime package? If so then the reason is probably something to do with Freeserve automatically disconnecting you every 2 hours or so... thus stoppng people doing HUGE downloads.

Why your computer crashes I have no idea... the idea behind the topic was about consoles and console hardware... like "Why does the PS2 have jaggies!"

Sonic
Fri 08/06/01 at 00:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Why does my PC play every CD I have except one?
Fri 08/06/01 at 00:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Ah, hang on. I was trying to put a pancake in the drive.

Sorry.
Fri 08/06/01 at 10:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why won't my PS2 make my poptarts come out nice?
Fri 08/06/01 at 10:14
"High polygon count"
Where do I find the 'any' key?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.