GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Underground Dance Music"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 17:02
"Was UW."
Don't laugh. It's not Clubland. It's not Eric Prydz. It's not Cheese.

Anyone here share a passion for real electronica music? Tell me favourite bands or more precisely, producers. Or, if you like, underground or alternative rock.

UW.
Thu 06/10/05 at 14:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
yousendit.com ?
Thu 06/10/05 at 14:09
Regular
"..."
Your Honour wrote:
> Any chance you could host it somewhere?

I'll have a look tonight, most hosting sites are blocked on my work computer...
Thu 06/10/05 at 14:03
Regular
Any chance you could host it somewhere?
Thu 06/10/05 at 13:59
Regular
"..."
Just been blow away by a track called 'Alloy Mental' by a band called, well 'Alloy Mental' their debut release on Skint. It's breaks DJ Phil Kieran and a vocalist trying to re-create the sound of Punk bands he was into as a kid (in his own words), only it sounds nothing like punk...

It's definetly dance, but it's absoultely unclasifiable. I reccomend you all check it out, if you can find it for download...if not I'll try to host it somewhere.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:27
"slightlyshortertagl"
Jump 'n' shout des it for me. Don't know what, or why, but I love it.

That, and Good Luck.

Worth picking up their latest 'album', it's basically a 'Best of..' compliation with all their singles/best tunes on it.
Wed 05/10/05 at 18:34
Regular
Niddle wrote:
> Not so Underground... but...
>
> BASEMENT JAXX!

I like their older stuff. Remedy was awesome (that was the album's name, right?).

Can't be doing with most of the stuff on the new CD though. My favourite Basement Jaxx song has to be Rendez-Vu.
Wed 05/10/05 at 17:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
Not so Underground... but...

BASEMENT JAXX!

*creams self*
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:22
"Was UW."
Del Rogeo wrote:
> Underground Maniac wrote:
> I'm not ashamed to say I like trance when it's done right!
>
> I stopped listening to trance a couple of years back when the scene
> just became flooded with cheese (bloody Flip N' Fill). If you want
> trance that's done right I'd recommend you download 'Nebuchan' by
> Frank T.R.A.X. Again it's quite old so you won't find it on any
> recent CD's.
>
> Anything by Armin Van Buuren is good also.

I Agree with AVB's label 'A State Of Trance' is usually quite good. There are artists/DJ's like: Fred Baker (NL), Rank1, Marco V, Ernesto & Bastian, Marzz (Tech-trance) etc. are producing really fantastic tunes at the moment and sound completely different from any tunes two or more years ago.
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:16
"Was UW."
Niddle wrote:
> Underground Maniac wrote:
> Oh, Green Velvet is a legend. No question.
>
> *nods*
>
> 'Something 'bout those little pills, Unreal, the thrills, they yield,
> until
> They kill, a million braincells'
>
> :)
>
> And 'abduction'... tuuuneee! :D

The Whatever Album is slightly dated (still great), but 'Dank' is a brilliant electro/techno tune that I still play in a set. I've ordered Green Velvet's new album'Walk In Love' about a week ago from HMV, but it's gonna take a while till it comes.
Tue 04/10/05 at 18:25
Regular
Underground Maniac wrote:
> I'm not ashamed to say I like trance when it's done right!

I stopped listening to trance a couple of years back when the scene just became flooded with cheese (bloody Flip N' Fill). If you want trance that's done right I'd recommend you download 'Nebuchan' by Frank T.R.A.X. Again it's quite old so you won't find it on any recent CD's.

Anything by Armin Van Buuren is good also.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.