GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 Vs FIFA 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 08:39
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
Yes, we have the clash of the titans once again.

FIFA look to have the upper hand on paper with the online play feature that PES4 missed out to get it out on time, but still made it Xbox Live compatible.

If PES4 had online play it would wipe the floor with FIFA, but, without it, it kind of stoops to FIFA's level while FIFA progresses and overtakes PES4.

But, as we all know, we mainly decide on a game by its gameplay. You can add all the fancy features, little tweaks, but if the gameplay isnt up to scratch, then it was just a waste of time.

Which one do you think has the upper hand over t'other?

Does online play really effect how good a game is?

Bagz
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You actually understood that AJ?? I gave up in the end, it resembled English very slightly but i couldn't make head nor tail of it :-D
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
speedrally2004 wrote:
> PES Is from konami is not the real football ea allways do their best
> but PES its more arcade football goals from a distance and ea doesnt
> do any type of shootings skills EA Keeps a head fifa 2005.

After I spent 45 minutes deciphering this crap, I've come to the conclusion that you're a complete and utter mongoloid, and therefore your opinion is void.

Never have I read more total crap in one post on SR.
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:34
Regular
PES 4 probably hopefully they've sat down and played a bit of ISS 64, 98 and 2000 so they can improve on PES 4 cos PES 3 was alright but not great like the ISS series on the N64.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:31
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yeah well.

It was neither funny nor truthful.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:28
Regular
"boom boom click"
It wasnt supposed to be funny just truthful! Come and get me when speedrally has released you from your odd spell.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:25
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Not even chuckleworthy.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
"boom boom click"
I FInK Dat Da Xbox iS sTupip and BorINg! I woNDer What WOUld HappEn If I AtE mY fooT?
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
At least he gives his opinions on relevant topics, rather than insulting someone all the time.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:22
Regular
"boom boom click"
what! Why? That is plain random! if i was speedrally i would do this:
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:19
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'm starting to think that Ninjax is below speedrally.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.