GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 Vs FIFA 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 08:39
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
Yes, we have the clash of the titans once again.

FIFA look to have the upper hand on paper with the online play feature that PES4 missed out to get it out on time, but still made it Xbox Live compatible.

If PES4 had online play it would wipe the floor with FIFA, but, without it, it kind of stoops to FIFA's level while FIFA progresses and overtakes PES4.

But, as we all know, we mainly decide on a game by its gameplay. You can add all the fancy features, little tweaks, but if the gameplay isnt up to scratch, then it was just a waste of time.

Which one do you think has the upper hand over t'other?

Does online play really effect how good a game is?

Bagz
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:45
Regular
"The Expert"
I played the demo of PES4, And PES4 its the best football game fifa got their skills to make goals near the goal keeper.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
speedrally2004 wrote:
> PES Is from konami is not the real football ea allways do their best
> but PES its more arcade football goals from a distance and ea doesnt
> do any type of shootings skills
EA Keeps a head fifa 2005.

hmm, so no shooting skills makes a game good?
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Bow to me!"
only weak people get fifa. ps speedrally is weak
Sun 10/10/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Teal'c"
speedrally2004 I insist you stop typing (breathing) immediately.
Sun 10/10/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
speedrally2004 wrote:
> FiFa 2005 takes place on num.01 the best football games the graphics
> are smooth,immpressive,Songs about PES 2004 takes 3 place on the 2nd
> is TIF 2005.

Right what i can gather from this:

Fifa 2005 is number 1 - your opinion can't say it's wrong (it is) but ah well :-D
and the reason for it being the graphics are smooth and has impressive songs - nothing about gameplay then? ah well i can't argue with such strong reasons.
Sun 10/10/04 at 17:06
Regular
FiFa 2005 takes place on num.01 the best football games the graphics are smooth,immpressive,Songs about PES 2004 takes 3 place on the 2nd is TIF 2005.
Sun 10/10/04 at 15:50
Regular
Loved ISS98 at the time it came out.

Hasnt stood the test of time though, and is complete balls now (played it a few months back and found it pretty much unplayable, unlike SWOS) although still better than recent ISS efforts.
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, I had ISS98 on the N64. Still the best football game ever.
Sun 10/10/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Bow to me!"
yeah speedrally2004 whats up? your talking like a dutch. i agree with scope, ive never played a better football than ISS64 on the N64. despite newer games having flawless graphics, leaving ISS64 behind, the gameplay from the ISS series hasnt yet been beaten. even the newer ISS games on N64 like 2002 didnt beat ISS64. just my oppinion of course... although i do think the new PES4 will be a tough contender
Sun 10/10/04 at 00:05
Regular
"es argh"
speedrally2004 wrote:
> PES Is from konami is not the real football ea allways do their best
> but PES its more arcade football goals from a distance and ea doesnt
> do any type of shootings skills EA Keeps a head fifa 2005.

This is confuzzling even me.

"PES is from Konami." got that bit

"is not real football." well it is a video game.

"ea allways do their best but PES its more arcade football." So EA do their best but PES is more arcade, so PES being more like an arcade game is better?

"goals from a distance and ea doesnt do any type of shootings skills." PES has goals from distance. and EA don't have any shooting skills, now I'm lost.

"EA Keeps a head fifa 2005." Lost in translation?

I am lost

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.