GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Australia."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 01:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Right, so it's a very hot country, full of poisonous creatures and insects. If you go to the North you die in the desert. Go in the sea and sharks eat you, plus it's miles from everywhere. We sent all our criminals there, so the population is more or less scum, or abbos. Their best exports are Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee (one only), and novelty cork hats. And now they have this:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4290384.stm[/URL]

I don't know whether to feel sorry for them, or pity them.
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
panthera wrote:
> really not impressed i really thought
> that the only western country that dogged others without knowing all
> the facts was america

And why do you think that? Have you lived in America, spoken to lots of different Americans and got their opinions? Otherwise you're guilty of what you say you aren't impressed about others doing

Every country has their own pre-conceived jokes and stereotypes of other countries, i've learnt to deal with it on these forums and you'll have to
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I thought Aussies had a sense of humour? Obviously not...
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:16
Regular
"from downunder"
to whitestripes ds you nailed it i logged on just after the message was posted and im an aussie! really not impressed i really thought that the only western country that dogged others without knowing all the facts was america
bullett i am sorry i did miss your point
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well it's about as far away from here you can get without going into space so I'm all for it.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:01
Regular
Dr Duck The Stampede wrote:
> Even so, what a mind blowing trip.
>
> I have to admit I'm curious to see what it's like for myself. It'd
> feel kind of grusome taking a visit.. but maybe...

'I went to Chernyobl and all I got was skin cancer'

Yeah, no thanks.
Thu 29/09/05 at 18:59
Regular
Am I the only one wondering the chances of a new user signing up from Australia at exactly the same moment MM posts a thread about it?
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
At her Majesty's Pleasure?
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I'm going there in December on a one way ticket. Dunno if I'll come back or not.
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:21
Regular
He has a really cool Australian accent though (fancy that).
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He molests animals and looks like a thief.

Next...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.