GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Australia."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 01:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Right, so it's a very hot country, full of poisonous creatures and insects. If you go to the North you die in the desert. Go in the sea and sharks eat you, plus it's miles from everywhere. We sent all our criminals there, so the population is more or less scum, or abbos. Their best exports are Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee (one only), and novelty cork hats. And now they have this:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4290384.stm[/URL]

I don't know whether to feel sorry for them, or pity them.
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:38
Regular
panthera wrote:
> still dont think so tooooooooooooooo young for me lol

He's called monkey_man for a reason you know.
Sat 01/10/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Aha.
Sat 01/10/05 at 04:40
Regular
"from downunder"
still dont think so tooooooooooooooo young for me lol
Sat 01/10/05 at 01:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But he's all manly and hairy and stuff
Sat 01/10/05 at 00:59
Regular
"from downunder"
u have to be kidding.......... hell no!
Fri 30/09/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Wanna cyber?
Fri 30/09/05 at 14:25
Regular
"from downunder"
oh the pm that ur talking about has not been around for abotu 10 years
Fri 30/09/05 at 14:24
Regular
"from downunder"
well joke is not funny and i know enough about usa! oh by the way im not a guy !
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This is, like, the worst thread ever. All I wanted was a little fun with our pikey cousins (not the Irish ones), but some great Gibson had to wallow in with national pride coming out his ears (anagram), and slowly watch as the whole point of the obvious joke thread skipped with gay abandon over his rather low brow.

You wanna know something? The guy who suggested the whole nuclear thing...he used to be the Prime Minister of Australia. Bwahahaha, etc.
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> I thought Aussies had a sense of humour? Obviously not...

300 tonnes of nuclear waste will teach them a lesson.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.