GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Australia."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 01:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Right, so it's a very hot country, full of poisonous creatures and insects. If you go to the North you die in the desert. Go in the sea and sharks eat you, plus it's miles from everywhere. We sent all our criminals there, so the population is more or less scum, or abbos. Their best exports are Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee (one only), and novelty cork hats. And now they have this:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4290384.stm[/URL]

I don't know whether to feel sorry for them, or pity them.
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Right, so it's a very hot country, full of poisonous creatures and insects. If you go to the North you die in the desert. Go in the sea and sharks eat you, plus it's miles from everywhere. We sent all our criminals there, so the population is more or less scum, or abbos. Their best exports are Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee (one only), and novelty cork hats. And now they have this:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4290384.stm[/URL]

I don't know whether to feel sorry for them, or pity them.
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:37
Regular
"from downunder"
have you ever been there ?
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No, but it sounds rubbish.
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:41
Regular
"from downunder"
why
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:50
Regular
"from downunder"
do you always rubbish on things and places that you havent done or been
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
It does sound rubbish, i think it would make a great nuclear waste dump.
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:53
Regular
"from downunder"
let me guess you havent been here either
Thu 29/09/05 at 02:25
Regular
"Captain to you."
i don't visit any of the places i think would make good nuclear waste dumps
Thu 29/09/05 at 03:02
Regular
You know you can take tourist trips to chernobyl.

It sounds like a hell of a holiday, apparantly it's a ghost town (well, obviously), mainly populated by wild dogs.

But it wasn't exactly a good nuclear waste dump.

MM wrote:
"I don't know whether to feel sorry for them, or pity them."

Ah, is monkey man practicing the linguistic bind on us?
I was actually reading about it yesterday in a random e-book thing. Very odd, but at some stage I'll have to try it out. Along with cause-effect statements.

Mind you, I guess you'd have to work pretty hard to find opportunities to use them in real life. Plus they're a little.. dodgy. But they sound like fun too.
Thu 29/09/05 at 03:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
Dr Duck The Stampede wrote:
> You know you can take tourist trips to chernobyl.

yeah the outer bits only as it's not going to be safe for about 600 years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.