GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Australia."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 01:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Right, so it's a very hot country, full of poisonous creatures and insects. If you go to the North you die in the desert. Go in the sea and sharks eat you, plus it's miles from everywhere. We sent all our criminals there, so the population is more or less scum, or abbos. Their best exports are Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee (one only), and novelty cork hats. And now they have this:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4290384.stm[/URL]

I don't know whether to feel sorry for them, or pity them.
Sat 15/10/05 at 05:50
Regular
"from downunder"
chr!sto wrote former prime minster
bob harwke has not been prime minster for about 14 years ok guys so you all are talking about something that is over a decade old, it didnt happen then and its not going to happen now or in the future.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Oswaldo! wrote:

> Are you trying to imply that people go to Australia TO DIE?

Bit like Bournemouth really.............
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:48
Regular
Ha Ha, killer qaurallas
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/27912221249.jpg&s=x10[/URL]
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:17
Regular
because it's melt the ice caps and flood holland and parts of france and germany..........what am saying, a brilliant idea hedfix
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:13
Regular
"8==="
What's wrong with the North pole?

It'd kill Ranulph Fiennes for a start.
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:07
Regular
A decent use for Australias geographical possition. And HA, even there own former prime minister thinks they should be a nucleur shhhit hole.

Seems like a great idea if you ask me, but then we'd be playing mutant cricket teams from australia, funny to watch, but we'd probably get thrashed harder than normal.
Sun 02/10/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Bwahah I was 100% serious lol y'all!
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:05
Regular
"from downunder"
and thats ment to change my mind !
Sat 01/10/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What about Steve Irwin, the baby-dangling crocodile nutter?

Well, at least you didn't mention Neighbours initially, I suppose. :)

Are you trying to imply that people go to Australia TO DIE?
That would explain a lot to me though, a friend left with his parents ten years ago to this next couple of months, but not one person, young or old, has heard back from any one of them since early '96... :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.