GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"McFly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/09/05 at 11:40
Regular
"lets go back"
I went to see them on Saturday night in the MEN and they were absolutely amazing. I was expecting an average pop show at best, but what I got was a fully fledged rock concert, with flames. Thats right, flames. They had loads of cool pyrotechnics and lighting displays and, for about half of the songs, a full ochestra backing.

My friends and I also managed to start a Mexican wave going before they came on. 10 of us sat in a line coninually waving until the people in front gradually caught on. Aided by a women about 6 rows in front, who had a whistle, (possibly a PE teacher) we got the attention of about a further 10 rows and our whole block started Mexican waving. It took about 5 attempts or so until the other blocks caught on, but when they did it travelled around the arena 10 times or so.

Anyway, back to McFly. They were great!! It was such a fun night of shouting and singing along, my throat still hasnt recovered from two days ago. They filmed footage for a live DVD that they are doing and I'm genuinely looking forward to it so I can watch the gig again.
Thu 29/09/05 at 20:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think my taste is much better than yours.

FTW!
Thu 29/09/05 at 20:14
Regular
Being over the age of twelve and seriously, I mean seriously thinking McFly are a 'decent' 'rock band' is like admitting you think the Queen's a stunner.
Thu 29/09/05 at 20:44
Regular
McFly are nothing more then a manufactured bubblegum-squeak clean teenage boy band.

They're just a marketing tool for popular music, really.
Thu 29/09/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No sh*t, Sherlock. Same as nearly every other pop band through the ages, including R&B.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:20
Regular
I really hope this is some sort of joke.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:33
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> The UK music industry has been ruined by pop, hip-hop and other
> rubbish

Oh here we go again. Just because you personally don't like hip-hop doesn't mean it's rubbish and therefore has ruined the industry.

You always speak this bullshite and you always get the same responce. Why do you continually act completely ignorant towards other music not of your taste?
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Agreed.
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:11
Regular
"bot"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Example time:
> Motorhead's latest album, Inferno, went top 10 in Germany

David Hasselhoff's music is popular in Germany.
I think that says it all.
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
Interesting deabte this. Even more intersting because there are types of music out there that have never broken the mainstream, yet the srtists involved with them continue to put out albums, despite the fact they are never likely to make vast sums of money...
Fri 30/09/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Damarus wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> The UK music industry has been ruined by pop, hip-hop and other
> rubbish

The same music industry that gave bith to "The Beatles"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.