GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
I skipped school today and found myself enjoying life more. I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator and found myself pigging out at home and faking voices down the line to the school receptionist. How was your day?
Page:
Wed 21/09/05 at 21:07
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Hedfix, you're on about how you do this for laughs, well I'd have to say its exactly the same thing in the opposite directionm, for me at least. I think its amusing to see you flail in panic, telling lie after lie, and contradicting yourself time after time. The thing that amuses me the most is that you still continue to talk down to people even after dropping to their levels. So yeah, basically what I'm saying is that if you truly believe you're "one up" on people all the time, you're sadly mistaken.
Wed 21/09/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I think we're all losing sight of the fact that Alfonse is a dirty little liar. Who likes to steal from "large faceless corporations". The biggest thing he's probably ever stolen is a Mars Bar which he stuffed into himself behind the sofa.
Wed 21/09/05 at 21:02
Regular
"8==="
No rubber-necking.

*Humps*
Wed 21/09/05 at 21:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Hehe, I love watching these. :D
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:58
Regular
"8==="
Yeah it is rather good when I'm in the mood.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
I'd have to agree that the show you make of yourself and your hypocracy is, indeed, hilarious.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
mattributé wrote:
> You can't fool me, dennis.

(l)
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:56
Regular
"8==="
Yep, until it stops being funny or people change their reactions to it.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:52
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> No, just trying to vary the fun.

Oh, by posting the same things over and over again?
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:51
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, you leave me and the iron lady out of this trib.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.