GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
I skipped school today and found myself enjoying life more. I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator and found myself pigging out at home and faking voices down the line to the school receptionist. How was your day?
Page:
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:12
Regular
...See Fort Deadly Kick's more than accurate post.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:10
Regular
"8==="
This may actually be the best thread all year.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:10
"Fort of Dawn Lindsa"
Okay, Tribute and you guys, don't be reeled into this. Let me explain.

Here we have Hedfix taing on the role of the internet 'hardman'. He has to have the last word, he is infallible, and any questions on his claims or insults and he resorts to personalised attacks or embarrasing denial.

Right now you occupy the 'indignated forumgoer' You see the utter tosh the hardman wheels out, and think you can oust him. But it cannot be done. He will jab and jive or just plain deny anything you ask or suggest about him. Don't let him suck you into his world.

Please. I worry about you guys. Deep down. In my heartstrings

Be safe.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:09
Regular
Hedfix is a legend in his own mind
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:07
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
This topic's changed a lot since the first post.

Hedfix, you are but a god, only without any followers.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:06
Regular
"8==="
Nooooooooooo! *Slaps face at the hilarity* :D

I thought afterwards that you might read it like that.

Go read it again.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:03
Regular
Get what. You've had sex?

OMFG Hedfix, you're amazing and because you've said that you must have a real life. That's made me change my mind about how much time you spend on a Chatroom completely.

After all, this is the internet, where everything people say is the truth ... by default.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:01
Regular
"8==="
Yes that's what you were supposed to think, well the first 4/5 times but it appears I've hit something here.

Is it really that hard? I thought if I did it enough and explained it enough you people might finally... actually... get... it.

Never mind... it's still fun.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
Yo

My name's Hedfix, and I really do have a life. It must be true - I've had sex. I'll make myself look even cooler by bragging ... on an Internet chat forum.

Then I'll try and use it as an insult ... constantly ... after all, because others don't brag, they CAN'T HAVE HAD IT. It's in no way a boring insult, completely different to me posting too much.
Wed 21/09/05 at 19:52
Regular
"8==="
*Puts on serious face*

Oh AYE.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.