GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
I skipped school today and found myself enjoying life more. I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator and found myself pigging out at home and faking voices down the line to the school receptionist. How was your day?
Page:
Wed 21/09/05 at 16:17
Regular
"8==="
mikelar wrote:
> Lunch in the park? What is this the NINETEEN FORTIES?

If going outside is that alien to you, then yes.
Wed 21/09/05 at 16:16
Regular
"8==="
I wish.
Wed 21/09/05 at 14:15
Regular
I think Hedfix is on BENEFITS.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:54
Regular
"Selected"
Lunch in the park? What is this the NINETEEN FORTIES?
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:28
Regular
"8==="
Well, I'm off to have lunch in the park with the girlfriend and run a few errands before putting the finishing touches to my plans for musical darkside.

Leave it alone Darth!
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:13
Regular
"8==="
Oh I like the way you equate "discussing interests on a forum" to "being a gimp"

Tell me: are you one of those kids who sits in McDonalds looking out the window and commenting how people are "sad" due to some small thing you've noticed about them?

Oh, I forgot, you're not quite "cool" enough to be one of those kids so you resort to playing The Rockstar Game for over a month. :D

Actually this IS getting fun again.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:08
Regular
"8==="
Out of interest: what have you been doing the past hour Mung? And the previous two hours Tribberk?

Personally I've been watching some TV episodes I downloaded. Finished the entire series now, rather good.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:04
Regular
"8==="
Nah tbh Munn I don't really give your posts much attention, you're simply a forum-agitator and a pretty poor one at that.

Like I said, I've been over this time and time again: post-counts are irrelevant but if you morons can't see that then please do go on.

I'm happy to watch you make fools of yourselves, again.
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:19
Regular
The thing is "Name on a chat foruM", you "argue" with "morons" when you're "right" but as soon as you realise that we've sussed you out as being a gimp, you resort to a crappy insult like "Whatever, Name on a chat forum"

Look at any of your arguments on this forum and that's how they all end up.

Well, at least the ones that people can be bothered going with.
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:04
Regular
"8==="
Thing is I really don't.

But you see these morons, yourself included, keep digging up this post-count argument as if it matters.

As much as I've bothered to find fun in it and argue in the past it becomes tiresome bothering with such idiots.

"OMG you posted some messages!"

"OMG yeah! I never really noticed, thanks for that..."
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.