GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
I skipped school today and found myself enjoying life more. I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator and found myself pigging out at home and faking voices down the line to the school receptionist. How was your day?
Page:
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
I skipped school today and found myself enjoying life more. I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator and found myself pigging out at home and faking voices down the line to the school receptionist. How was your day?
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What a lad.
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:20
Regular
I don't do it regularly. I'm sure everybody deserves a day off work from time to time.
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
How about the week-end or the Summer holidays you just had?
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:27
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm off to bed now,. Yes I know it's stupidly early, but a damn fly kept me awake last night and I barely got a wink of sleep.

So all day today I've just beendrowsey. I did go to college, but I don't think I took in any of the knowledge. When igot home, i just watched tely.

That's been my day today.
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If they allowed me to use racist comments on here, i'd use one to describe you.
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:32
Regular
"the burning sky"
Alfonse wrote:
> I don't do it regularly. I'm sure everybody deserves a day off work
> from time to time.

I hate people that skive. I mean fair enough if you're genuinely ill, but I didnt miss a day of school in 7 years cus I was never sick, not even once, it becomes slightly annoying.
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:47
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
mattributé wrote:
> If they allowed me to use racist comments on here, i'd use one to
> describe you.

I love you.
Tue 20/09/05 at 12:03
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Alfonse wrote:
> I went to Safeway and "bought" the Special Edition Gladiator

I bought that myself, the other day, with my HMV staff discount. Yes, I'm smug.
Tue 20/09/05 at 13:20
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> faking voices down the line to the school receptionist.

It'd be kinda interesting if they had some kind of call register which they could cross-check with student records to find out who exactly was calling.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.