GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Luck & stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/09/05 at 03:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
Good luck and all that to everyone whose moving to uni this weekend. have much sex in freshers week. MUCH SEX.

Yes.

Ok, bye.
Sat 17/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
My dad bought me a shedload of food to take with me, like everything possible in a tin.

I'll be living off pasta and beans I reckon.

You all having computers in your rooms at uni?
Sat 17/09/05 at 19:38
Regular
"bot"
Paradox: wrote:
> You all having computers in your rooms at uni?

obv! If I didn't have one I'd never survive
Sat 17/09/05 at 19:39
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> You all having computers in your rooms at uni?

Of course.

My computer is an integral part of my life. Has to come with me.
Sat 17/09/05 at 19:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm not brigning my good one, my lil sister is gettin it. Which sucks because I leave all my southpark and family guy eps and music behind :-(

But I get free internet at my uni and the comp is £150 for the year and then £20 at the end to buy it forever. Kinda decent.
Sun 18/09/05 at 16:39
Regular
"the burning sky"
Feels so strange now, just come back from dropping my bro at his Uni, and the house just seems really quiet. I'd half expect him to still be in his room when I look, or hear him playing his guitar later. Meh. At least he's got a few friends there with him. Had a mad dash to find a portable TV aerial and duvet for him since neither were supplied. Now its my turn to start getting ready to leave in 3 weeks. I nearly stayed in Sheffield, so many beauties :P
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:04
Regular
"bot"
Hello. No torrents, no Limewire, no Steam and worst of all, no BF2 : |
Plus I just spent an hour wandering the streets in the rain...I'm quite wet.

[URL]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8166/exhibita1is.jpg[/URL]
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:58
Regular
"the burning sky"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Hello. No torrents, no Limewire, no Steam and worst of all, no BF2 :
> |

Nooooooooooooooo!
Mon 19/09/05 at 14:15
Regular
"..."
Heh...reality check coming guys...student girls, whilst admittedly easy aren't actually that interested in student blokes, as they need to latch on to a working man to pay for their food/lambrini etc.

Apart from the really desperate/ugly ones. So good luck with that.
Mon 19/09/05 at 14:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Heh...reality check coming guys...student girls, whilst admittedly
> easy aren't actually that interested in student blokes, as they need
> to latch on to a working man to pay for their food/lambrini etc.

which is why i suddenly and mysteriously get a really good and interesting job for the first couple of months of uni... y'know, if anyone asks :D
Mon 19/09/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im having sex right now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.