GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Luck & stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/09/05 at 03:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
Good luck and all that to everyone whose moving to uni this weekend. have much sex in freshers week. MUCH SEX.

Yes.

Ok, bye.
Sat 17/09/05 at 15:51
Regular
Doesn't Dringo go to Cambridge?
Sat 17/09/05 at 15:55
Regular
You're joking, right?

Do you not know that 'Oxbridge' is the collective term for Cambridge and Oxford?
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Yeah, good luck to all you kids going off to live on beans on toast, lager and kebabs!
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:17
Regular
"bot"
My uni's freshers 'week' actually started last Monday, but I didn't go because I cba with 2 weeks of drunk people. I'm only going this week because there are some ballhats things I have to go to.
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:21
Regular
I doubt everyone will be drinking there, usually you will find someone who prefers not to drink.
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:23
Regular
tnc wrote:
> You're joking, right?
>
> Do you not know that 'Oxbridge' is the collective term for Cambridge
> and Oxford?
No, I did not. Thank you for informing me.
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Timmargh wrote:
> Yeah, good luck to all you kids going off to live on beans on toast,
> lager and kebabs!

Don't they eat a lot of cereal as well? I've heard that students love to eat cereal at all hours of the day.
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:28
Regular
I eat cereal when I can't find anything else to snack on in the evenings, unfortunately it has sped up my digestive system a little too much because of the fibrous nature (it tends to be Fruit and Fibre & Cheerios) which means not coming off the toilet for quite a while.

But it tastes so good ... :(
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:31
Regular
"bot"
I'll be living on cereal + toast basically. I plan to avoid cooking for as long as possible.
Sat 17/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
I've bought one of those "Student Recipe Guides"

My culinary experience is limited, but this book should help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.