GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question Time tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/10/09 at 14:42
Regular
Who's going to be watching it?
This may interest some of you.

Sadly, I have no t.v.
Thu 22/10/09 at 23:38
Regular
Democracy and freedom of speech are the principles they fall back on, not realising the irony that they would happily enforce laws and actions (in addition to turning a blind eye to their underground violent groups - Combat 18, the "Defence League") without the public vote once power is granted to them. Example - mixed race marriages, the BNP manifesto openly despises this, and Griffin has made no hesitation in saying so. If they are elected, how are they going to "reverse the tide of immigration"? In my uni tutorial group, we had a black and asian student, and just like me they were born and bred here. Why would they choose to go home (not forgetting the terrible irony that Britain is their home)? The only way of the BNP of enforcing such pledges in their manifesto, and thus satisfying their core electorate, is to use force in "kicking out" non-whites. Where is the democracy in that? Of course, non-racists and those on the fence previously would start to see the motions that they allowed to happen, and begin to protest. Only for them to be silenced and ignored as the BNP carry out their actions. Where would the freedom of speech be then?

As for those saying the demonstrations are wrong, how so? Of course they should be allowed, much like the Iraq War, Gaza atrocities, EDF (up until they turned violent) protests were OK... everyone has the right to ridicule and protest in anger over abhorrent views, just like everyone has the right to express those views in the first place.

But I feel a line has been crossed here. By accepted BNP on Question Time, it is also allowing the general public to perceive them as a normal party - a very dangerous thing. You just has to read the history of the rise of Nazis to see how they went from a very legitimate party to completely changing how politics worked in a democratic Germany - something they had to do in order to complete their aims of racial purity and supremacy.

And I've been watching BBC News coverage of this, they are covering the papers just now... the Daily Mail and Express are hating on him!
Thu 22/10/09 at 23:22
Regular
I'm so glad they put 'Dick' Griffin next to Bonnie Greer.
Thu 22/10/09 at 22:18
Regular
For those of you who don't have televisions (or are too lazy to leave the computer) you can watch it live in about 20 minutes...

HERE
Thu 22/10/09 at 21:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
Luetchyboy good to see you back on here.Calling someone fool next to a picture of Mr.T is pure genius !.

I think Nick Griffin is a tool myself.But we are supposed to be living in a democracy and he has been elected (probably by other tools ?) so not sure I agree with the demonstrations against him and his party either.I don't despise him,I really do not take any notice of him or his party (who's views and policies I do not agree with).I honestly think I would emigrate before I felt the need to vote BNP.
Thu 22/10/09 at 18:44
Regular
"eat toast!"
should be interesting. I expect a fist fight to break out.
Thu 22/10/09 at 18:22
Regular
I genuinely think people are underestimating Nick Griffin's oral skills and argumentation.
Thu 22/10/09 at 17:18
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Fool? The man is a visionary!

No seriously he is not.

Incidentally, come back to visit home >_<
Thu 22/10/09 at 17:10
Regular
I'll definitely be watching it at some point. Sadly as I have no TV with an ariel I shall have to iPlayer it. I hope Mr Griffin is made to look the fool he is.
Thu 22/10/09 at 14:57
Regular
I'll watch it on the iPlayer tonight or tomorrow. Should be interesting. Do we have BNP supporters on the forum?
Thu 22/10/09 at 14:42
Regular
Who's going to be watching it?
This may interest some of you.

Sadly, I have no t.v.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.