GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon FireRed / LeafGreen question?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Leaf Green/ Fire Red'.
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone know how to get the National Pokédex from Professor Oak?

That is all.
Thu 14/10/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
And with the first Elite Four wave on FireRed, I had little trouble in getting through them (and my rival, who has Pokémon at levels approximately 58-64) with my squad (which only had 5 Pokémon in it) all in levelled around 49-52. And none of them were Legendary Pokémon.

Fear me.
Thu 14/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Remember me?"
I can't stand people who go into a battle with six Legendary Pokémon. I like Raichu... and Blaziken. Blaziken rocks!
Wed 13/10/04 at 22:14
"The Will of D."
Plus all my pokemon have been pumped with all the main pokemon drugs like carbos and protein so even if they could always attack first they still couldn't destroy them in one go. I need to train them up to the same level as my previous lv70 Rayquaza from my Ruby game and the newly aquired lv 70 Mewtwo from the seriously changed and updated unknown cave. Also the pokemon that are in there are as strong as usual, especially the dittos and kadabras at level 68, now they are quite the rarities for battling.
Wed 13/10/04 at 21:16
Regular
Legendary birds?

Pfft, amateur :P
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:10
"The Will of D."
Plus it could have been a early cuniform language for the ancestors of the pokemon world.
Hey i just beat team rocket for a 3rd and unexpected time, and have been able to get the trading between ruby and sapphire working, and I have also captured Mewtwo.
One thing i did notice once I had the new pokedex is the elite four have grown stronger and have got acess to some of the newer r/s pokemon! The are stronger by at least 12 levels since the first fight. If you ever intend to try and fight them again I would warn you not to try until you are about level 60 or more as I first noticed the first person's Dewgong was level 64 and I went "f**k me!" I was still level 55, and had no chance in hell to beat Bruno's level 68 machamp even with my legendary birds.
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
It's probably to do with making people aware of blindness and braile more than anything.
Wed 13/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You know something? What use is braille on a gameboy? You can't feel it... Not even with the DS touchscreen.
Mon 11/10/04 at 19:19
"period drama"
Oh my.
INCORRECT use of question mark.

Your ass is mine?
*zip*
Mon 11/10/04 at 19:17
Regular
The game manual has the braille alphabet in it.

Honestly, you people don't look far do you.
Mon 11/10/04 at 19:04
"The Will of D."
Hillfish wrote:
> Beat the elite four, and catch over 60 pokémon.
>
> Then go speak to him again.
>
> Any of you people know what that Braille stuff all means on islands 6
> + 7 cause im confused.

There's some braile stuff in the hidden section of Mt. Ember once you beat the team rocket dudes, along with HM07 waterfall.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.