GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon FireRed / LeafGreen question?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Leaf Green/ Fire Red'.
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone know how to get the National Pokédex from Professor Oak?

That is all.
Sun 17/10/04 at 15:22
"The Will of D."
What is its accuracy?
Sun 17/10/04 at 14:26
Regular
Eruption is a powerfull move - 200.

Gets weaker as you lose hp though.
Sun 17/10/04 at 00:01
"The Will of D."
I prefer Overheat, and i've never used blast burn before, so I don't know what it's like to use. I've just bumped all my pokemon up to level 58 and the mewtwo and rayquaza lv71, i try not to use them unless I have to as i want the rest to level up to the same as them, but with the updated elite four that's quite a hard challnge to keep.
Sat 16/10/04 at 19:23
Regular
Overheat is 140 power, Blast Burn is 150.

With BB you have to take a turn to rest after attacking, but overheat drops your special attack by quite a lot, so it's a lot less powerful after your first attack.

Both have the same accuracy.
Sat 16/10/04 at 17:20
Regular
"0228"
I've been looking for you Psycho Fox. Please divert your attention to the "for the fans of dragonball z" thread.
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=111295&forumid=132[/URL]
Sat 16/10/04 at 17:17
"The Will of D."
Overheat I think has a 4/5 accuracy as I managed to use it without any missing except on one occassion, I taught that to my Charizard and he used that to finish off the Elite Four Ice Trainer, it was pretty damn powerful.
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:13
Regular
The team isn't designed specifically for the Elite 4, it's designed for Player battles and Colosseum (no items for example). Blizzard isn't certain though, I just couldn't remember what move I was going to give it. Dragonclaw would work okay as I think it's power 95 so it will have a 137 STAB.

Blizzard isn't that bad on accuracy though, I think it's 80%?
Sat 16/10/04 at 11:45
"The Will of D."
I don't really think that just Blzzard will be enough to take out the Dragonites as you really don't have any idea on the accuracy of your shots, the best types that can take out a dragon type are Dragon, and Ice. So if you had some sort of dragon attack like Dragon Claw... you'd have a lot easier chance of beating them up. Doesn't mean you can do it the second time round as they are way way stronger than before. I think Nintendo have made this harder than ever before as they are super strong and even my level 70 rayquaza and mewtwo had a hard time beating up the dragon guy.
Sat 16/10/04 at 02:36
Regular
I'm still trying to work out my 'ultimate' team to take on the Elite 4 with.

So far I've decided on:

Charizard
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Blast Fire
Earthquake

Dragonite
Substitute
Focus Punch
Toxic
Blizzard

Gengar
Hypnosis
Mean Look
Perish Song
Dream Eater

Snorlax
Rest
Curse
Snore
Hyper Beam

Pikachu
Thunder
Double Team
???
???

???
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:31
"The Will of D."
Well I was about the same as you but i was just battling them without using any items, so if i ko'ed then fine, i'll just level up some more elsewhere like in victory cave.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.