GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions League Fantasy Football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 16:09
Regular
Might aswell do the mighty Champions League along with the premiership.

[URL]http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/index.html[/URL]

Sign up and join the SR League and stuff. I was feeling creative so I called it European Gods. It's crap I know :( Oh yeah, the code to join the league is: 11522-12562
Thu 15/09/05 at 12:06
Regular
Fígó wrote:
> Bah, I had Veron and Rooney.
>
> Morons.

Veron's sending off was a joke though. Second yellow for taking a free kick too quickly? wtf is the game coming to...
Thu 15/09/05 at 10:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
That's unlucky. It's going to cost you another 4 points to transfer them both out, unless you do one this week and the other one next.
Thu 15/09/05 at 10:52
Regular
Bah, I had Veron and Rooney.

Morons.
Thu 15/09/05 at 10:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Deisler out and Sneijder in.

Got 1.0 million spare now.
Thu 15/09/05 at 10:40
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Meh!

Dropped all the way down to 18th. Was going to have Sneijder who scored yester, but decided to have Joe Cole instead.
Thu 15/09/05 at 10:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
therage79 wrote:
> Anyone know why Riquelme didnt play?

He got injured in thier game at the weekend.
Thu 15/09/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I thought my team had been deleted Turns out I just wasn't looking high enough up the league. 4th place? I like this game :)

Me too, except ive dropped a fair bit, cheers Rooney :'(
Thu 15/09/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Anyone know why Riquelme didnt play? I guess he is injured being as he is
probably their best player!

He was automatically subbed out for me in favour of Kvarme, who I think might be the guy who used to play for liverpool...Got me 2 points though which is probably all Riquelme would have got me!!
Thu 15/09/05 at 08:44
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I was panicing this morning - I thought my team had been deleted. Turns out I just wasn't looking high enough up the league. 4th place? I like this game :)
Thu 15/09/05 at 00:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I know what a full back does. ;o)

Yeah, that was kind of the point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.