GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions League Fantasy Football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 16:09
Regular
Might aswell do the mighty Champions League along with the premiership.

[URL]http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/index.html[/URL]

Sign up and join the SR League and stuff. I was feeling creative so I called it European Gods. It's crap I know :( Oh yeah, the code to join the league is: 11522-12562
Tue 01/11/05 at 22:30
Regular
"not dead"
Totally forgot to make changes to my team.

They suck.

Not that I can remember who is in it, or have looked who got points, but Kaka was my captain.

EDIT:

23 points. Not too bad. Half my team still to play. Back in second place at the moment, so could easily be worse.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
21 points with Ronaldinho and a few others to play tomorrow.
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, but that was some time ago. Since then they've beaten Athletic Bilbao 3-1, Alaves 3-0, Olympiakos 2-1, Mallorca 4-0, and Atlético Madrid 3-0. Possibly I've forgotten some. All except the Olympiakos game have been pretty resounding victories. But you're right that their Champions' League form hasn't been great. I didn't see last night's game, but the scoreline suggests it was a pretty good turnaround. They always get off to a dodgy start, I think last year it was Bayer Leverkusen who beat them 3-0 in the opening fixture.
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:29
Regular
"0228"
I was talking in terms of the Champions League really (and I forgot they'd beaten Olympiacos). The 3-0 against Lyon stuck out in my mind.
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
JFH wrote:
> Real Madrid. Losing. Again.

"Again"

The last time they lost was quite a while ago, actually.
Thu 20/10/05 at 08:17
Regular
"not dead"
Wish I'd paid more attention to the fixtures this week. I so would have put Woodgate back in, rather than on the subs bench.

50 points and just 3 off the top, as it currently stands, but I really need to get a second striker that's scoring goals.
Thu 20/10/05 at 07:53
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Lipe wrote:
> Adriano :)
>
> EDIT: GR! Adriano is on the bench ffs...

I'll improve his scoring chances - I'm dropping him. Mindst my other striker did sweet FA as well. I can thank my defence for most of my points :(
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:18
Regular
yays, juninho done the business for me as captain today. great free kick and a superb assist.

shame about the rest of the wasters!!!!!
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:01
Regular
"0228"
Lovely goal by Cole.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:47
Regular
"0228"
Drogba's been taken off.

:-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.