GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions League Fantasy Football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 16:09
Regular
Might aswell do the mighty Champions League along with the premiership.

[URL]http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/index.html[/URL]

Sign up and join the SR League and stuff. I was feeling creative so I called it European Gods. It's crap I know :( Oh yeah, the code to join the league is: 11522-12562
Fri 30/09/05 at 21:18
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> He was being 'rested' for the big game at the weekend. Agaist Juve,
> aren't they?

Yeah it is Juve. Damn it tbh...if I had known that he was being rested I would of most probably made Ronnie my captain :( Ah well, hopefully in 2 weeks time I can do better. Who is top btw? I have no idea who they are on here :/
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, it's a bummer because I've got him as well. At least one of my subs played, and Joaquin got an assist.
Thu 29/09/05 at 13:51
Regular
"not dead"
He was being 'rested' for the big game at the weekend. Agaist Juve, aren't they?
Thu 29/09/05 at 08:34
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Same comment and same question as Lipe including the fact that he is my captain :(

A measly 40 points! Just about everyone scored more than me in the league.
Wed 28/09/05 at 23:32
Regular
Ended up with 52 points...cack. Why the hell didn't Adriano play? He was my captain...could of had a better week if he had played. I swear he's not injured? And he's just signed a new contract :/
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:12
Regular
"not dead"
Hmmm, not a great week, but could have been worse. 45 points. Need to do better next round.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:04
Regular
"0228"
Now my captain's been booked. This is hopeless. I'll get about 4 points from tonight's matches.
Wed 28/09/05 at 19:52
Regular
"0228"
F'ing useless f'ing Dida. Conceeding in the third minute! I hate him. I have Cafu in my team too.

And Alonso got a yellow card. I'm going to go and kill myself now. Bye.
Wed 28/09/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
4 from 3. O know - It's ok to be jealous. I'm in a bit of a pickle - I've got Gerrard, Luis Garcia, John Terry and Petr Cech. So I can only hope that Terry gets a hat trick or sommit. (He's my captain)
Wed 28/09/05 at 12:06
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Blank wrote:

43 from five? 46 from four.
-----------------

43 from 3, and I'm now top, MUHAHAHAHA! :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.