GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EB's has new wheels...again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/09/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've got rid of my horrid Ford Ka, finally, and now I've got this lovely little Fiat Stilo.

It's a 1.8 Dynamic, which means it has lots of little goodies and much more pep then my old car and it doesn't symbolically castrate me each time I get into it.

[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Lori_Lori/IMG_2761.jpg[/URL]
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:38
Regular
You go through more cars than socks, EB.

Still, kudos, it's much better than that hair-dressers car. That was as gay as carrots.
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nice.
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I like the styling of the front. The back is a little...interesting, but I like the front.

What other car could I get for the price that has what it has?

It has 6 airbags, anti-lock brakes, power stearing and city power stearing, air-con, CD changer/radio/cassete, seat and wheel ajust in just about evey way you could think, (important when you're tall), large boot, decent performance, sport seats, alloys, metalic paint, heated mirrors, remote central locking, room for two adults in the back, sport alloy gear stick, (the only boy-racer touch).

The only things my BMW had that this doesn't are cruise control and rear parking sensors, which are just annoying.
Sun 11/09/05 at 21:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
He has that "I could say the light was green" look in his eyes. Eep.
Sun 11/09/05 at 21:25
Regular
©H®I§ wrote:
> Fiats are women cars.

And Ka's aren't?
Sun 11/09/05 at 21:24
Regular
He's staring directly into my soul
Sun 11/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Selected"
There's a ghost in your car.

Haunted car.
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
©H®I§ wrote:
> Fiats are women cars.

Not as feminine as Mx5's.....
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:19
Regular
It's not a bad looking car.

In fact, it's one heck of a lot better then the Ka.

Good work EB. That 1.8 engine will give you one heck of a better boost then the other piece of crap.
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:18
Regular
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> It's not as good-looking as the Ka.

Are you blind man?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.