GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EB's has new wheels...again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/09/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've got rid of my horrid Ford Ka, finally, and now I've got this lovely little Fiat Stilo.

It's a 1.8 Dynamic, which means it has lots of little goodies and much more pep then my old car and it doesn't symbolically castrate me each time I get into it.

[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Lori_Lori/IMG_2761.jpg[/URL]
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:38
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> Its for cruising on the motorway freaky. I used to love using it on
> my dads vectra and changing the speed up and down on the switch :)

WoRd
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nice car.

I had one as a courtesy car when some old bint hit the side of my TF in a car park a few months back and they were really nice to drive.
Mon 12/09/05 at 00:17
Regular
Its for cruising on the motorway freaky. I used to love using it on my dads vectra and changing the speed up and down on the switch :)
Sun 11/09/05 at 23:41
Regular
I've never understood the concept of cruise control in a manual gearbox vehicle.

Anyone care to explain how it works? I can understand CC on an auto, because that can calculate gear changes on the fly when you wish to resume.

But on a manual?

*confused*
Sun 11/09/05 at 23:34
Regular
"The definitive tag"
They're alright.

At least you won't have to ride around in the girlsmobile anymore.
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:53
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> room for two adults in the back

Ooooh yeah baby.
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:49
Regular
I never get that far, your service in the police force has given you considerable skill ...
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
No, that's at the point of, "there's a bad man out there with a camera. Quick, put your head down here so he doesn't see you."
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:46
Regular
Ha-ha. I've only just noticed you're sat in it. It's like a crimewatch reconstruction from the point of view of the victim.

"Quick get in, your mummy has been hurt and taken to the hospital. I'll take you to her."
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've only had 4.

My Cavi broke.
I had to get rid of my Beemer when I left the police.
The KA was a stand-in and now this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.