GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"La Liga thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Figured i'd make a place to talk about the soccer ball in Spain, if only to have a place for my Robinho love :-D

Exciting match so far with Madrid and Celta, the awesome Nunez getting on the score sheet. Serves Robby Carlos right for legging it into the box before the penalty had been taken, had he waited until it was taken and then moved he'd probably have been in a place to deal with it.
Thu 22/09/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Colourless"
JFH wrote:
> The Arsenal - Everton game was good on Monday.

What were you watching?

Was better than the Liverpool v Man Utd game mind.
Thu 22/09/05 at 23:08
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Damarus wrote:
> It's been a much better game than the recent premiership borefest
> anyway.

First off what premier league games have you been to, if any and as I have said before if you think its boring dont watch instead of complaining. As an expert said recently, its borng if an english team tries to defend but if an Italian/sPaNIsh/German coach does it then they are a tactical genious

Tonight I have taken the time to watch a La Liga game, wth no football match to play in or Premiership match to go see plus its a Thursday and the entertainment has been ok...but the coverage doesnt help. The commentators arent even in the same country! They could also take there real madrid shirts.

Good to see Beckham playing well though.

What do you experts in TV land reckon then???
Thu 22/09/05 at 23:05
Regular
"es argh"
Ahahah, no it wasn't.

And, once again, poor Woodgate.
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:34
Regular
"0228"
The Arsenal - Everton game was good on Monday.
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:30
Regular
It's been a much better game than the recent premiership borefest anyway.
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:27
Regular
"0228"
An own goal and a red card. Bet he didn't expect that.
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:24
Regular
Oh dear, Oh dear...
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:54
Regular
"not dead"
Great header...
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:49
Regular
The most unlucky debut you can possibly have.
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
CMON BILBAO!!!

*proudly wears his Athletic Club de Bilbao home 1998 Centenary shirt*

Man this shirt rocks. Got a cool pattern of something like a lion on the front. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.