GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"La Liga thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Figured i'd make a place to talk about the soccer ball in Spain, if only to have a place for my Robinho love :-D

Exciting match so far with Madrid and Celta, the awesome Nunez getting on the score sheet. Serves Robby Carlos right for legging it into the box before the penalty had been taken, had he waited until it was taken and then moved he'd probably have been in a place to deal with it.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Although once, this guy got me in a headlock at high school, so I tried to punch him in the particulars several times. He must have been pretty small down there, because I couldn't feel that I was hitting anything. Anyway, he released his grip and then some rumours went round that I beat him up, which was nice.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:17
Regular
I haven't been in a fight either. Except that time...

No, never been in a fight.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'd like to be the guy in a fight who gets to shout "Bundle!"

Especially if it means I'm immune from violence. I feel once you've shouted that you take on more of a referee role, it'd be wrong to take sides. No, I haven't ever been in a fight.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:11
Regular
Mayeb we should just fight. With barstools and man-shouts.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sarcasm, oh yeah, that's fun.

Give up yet?
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:06
Regular
It's more fun if we try to out-sarcasm each other. We use irony if it's a good day.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Can we just have a fight now, to save time?
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:31
Regular
I'd say Barca are my Spanish team. I'm all about Catalunya. Just another thing for us to argue about :)
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Rául is my father.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
Well, the Nou Camp/Camp Nou is much more open, isn't it? Bernabeu has got covering. And the attendance for Valencia was 88,000 apparently, which is more than the Bernabeu can hold, I believe.

"Some Catalan excuse" - Excuse me, Castille boy, didn't realise you were weaned on goat's milk from the hills surrounded Madrid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.