GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Family Guy Film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 00:47
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Post removed.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:40
Regular
I like the part where Stewie runs at the window and a old stunt double stewiwe jumps through.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:09
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Stewie is talking to the future version of himself and is told that in the future you travel to time periods not places.

Old Stewie:I went back to see Jesus.It turns outhis powers were exaggerated.

*Shows Jesus doing this weird dance*

Stewie also blows up the safety guards chair at the swimming pool.
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:51
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Have you actually even seen it?
Tell me another part.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:59
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
That was one of the really good moments.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The film was quality.
Lovin it when quagmire gets tied to the bed and robbed after trying to pull someone in all 51 states. Oh RIGHT!
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Walrus wrote:
> but I thought it didn't work when used in the
> film.

I have to agree with you there, it sounded forced, and was used simply for the sake of being used. You could tell with the South Park movie they were free of the shackles of tv, and it was used to perfect effect.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:32
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Paradox,you're a bit of a muppet.I didn't actually find the film very funny and that is the main reason why I didn't particularly like it though it has some great moments.The use of a certain expletive ruined the feel of Family Guy when it was used except for one case which was when Peter used it after being fired.I don't think it was necessary but was in no way offended by it.It is a word that I hear and use all the time but I thought it didn't work when used in the film.
Mon 12/09/05 at 01:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Aha; 'lexicon choices'

/golfclap
Mon 12/09/05 at 01:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
boo-hoo you tard, if you're so offended by a certain word then you're either a god-freak, an inbred or a minor. Either way I don't much validate your opinion. Your review focussed on a single word in an 80-minute feature. Perhaps if you looked past McFarlane's lexican choices and actually watched the damn film you'd be less of a spaz-o-matic? Hmm?
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:57
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I love it in the fourth series when Peter's driving and starts to read that comic book with the guy eating the hamburgers.The way it just slowly rises to the the top of the screen is brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.