GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Family Guy Film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 00:47
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Post removed.
Mon 19/09/05 at 21:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They do go close to the bone at times - I love it! A bit like Little Britain and South Park.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> the one with Hitler in the jewish gym was good.

And the one where he had his own talk show.
Mon 19/09/05 at 15:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Walrus wrote:
> The dancing Jesus thing made me cry with laughter 2 times even though
> it is possibly the most offensive joke Family Guy has ever done.

the one with Hitler in the jewish gym was good.

and that special olympics sketch where none of the alarms wake up the deaf team.
Fri 16/09/05 at 17:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Walrus wrote:
> Like when Peter rips Chris's face off in a flashback.

Peter: I beat Chris at everything. Even magic tricks.

[FLASHBACK]

Chris: Got your nose!

Peter: Well, I've got your face! (Rips face off)

[Chris runs around screaming)

Lois: Calm down Chris, it's just a trick.
Thu 15/09/05 at 20:37
Regular
The film was class, it was just ridiculous.

Why make a 90 minute long Family Guy episode? Condense it into three.

And matt deserves a pat on the back for his genius work that has long been plagiarised by many around these parts.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:42
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Not that funny.

That doesn't mean it had no funny moments.The problem is that they were sparsely populated through the film.I went long periods of time without laughing but I did laugh at some of the hilarious moments.It wasn't consistently funny through the film.There were moments but not enough of them.
Thu 15/09/05 at 13:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Walrus wrote:

> The main reason that I did not like the film was because it was not
> that fuuny,especially in comparison to the series.Try reading what I
> say before insulting me.

But then you made several instances where you remembered scenes of the movie with pant-wetting hilarity.

I'm going to stop trying to reason with a guy who needs the help of his day-carer to write a reply.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:06
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Paradox: wrote:
> Walrus wrote:
> I didn't actually find the film very funny and that is the main >reason why I didn't particularly like it

> I disagree that a word can spoil an entire film. But, of course, >your opinion is more valid because you've got a stick up your own ass,
> yeah? Screw you, buddy.

The main reason that I did not like the film was because it was not that fuuny,especially in comparison to the series.Try reading what I say before insulting me.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Divine Davine"

I'm shocked to my very core.

Also, I'm sorry to say this, but this has got to be the stupidest arguement ever. I mean, if my mate said that he didn't like the amount of swearing in the film, yeah I might have laughed at him, but we wouldn't end up insulting each other. Please, it's just so silly.
Wed 14/09/05 at 18:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Paradox: wrote:
> I got your damn point, theres no need to re-iterate it for me. I
> disagree that a word can spoil an entire film. But, of course, your
> opinion is more valid because you've got a stick up your own ass,
> yeah? Screw you, buddy.

I would applaud these callous remarks that you scythed down your opponent with if it wasn't for one simple fact - that you, my good friend, are a theif! A common vagrant, a charlatan. By typing out this well worded reply and passing ti off as your own, you are tking credit for something you, quite simply, did not do.

Look at the frameworks. The pragmatics you use have been littered around my works for the past several years, as well as your wording, structure and thought-provoking analysis of the situation. You clearly have a great mind, but why you must set this mind on claiming my work as your own is beyond me.

Maybe next time you write you will look into yourself instead of blatantly stealing my style, stealing my work and stealing my creativity and claiming it as your own.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.