GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions league 2005-06"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 14:49
Regular
"LOST FAN"
Well no one else has asked, so, who will win it?
Wed 14/09/05 at 20:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
JFH wrote:
> Smedlos wrote:
> Can't see Arsenal missing Henry too much for their game
>
> Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Arsenal
>
> Mainly thanks to shoddy finishing from Reyes in Henry's absense.

But surely even he can knock at least one past some Sweedish (?) side I'd not even heard of until the draw was made.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Arsenal will draw like they always seem to do in Europe.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:55
Regular
"0228"
Smedlos wrote:
> Can't see Arsenal missing Henry too much for their game

Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Arsenal

Mainly thanks to shoddy finishing from Reyes in Henry's absense.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Arsenal and Man U are without Henry and Keane respectively for tonights matches. Can't see Arsenal missing Henry too much for their game but Man U will miss Keane.
Sat 10/09/05 at 17:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Foreman wrote:
> Real V Chelsea final, if they avoid each other.

I thought the same. Chelsea were a bit unlucky last time, they were hardly thrashed. Real have improved almost every area of the team since last since. They've got rid of clumsy Samuel, bought Ramos, Diogo, an option on Cicinho, and Woodgate has returned to fitness. Then there's Robinho, Baptista, Pablo Garcia, etc. They have let one of my favourite players go though, Santi Solari.
Fri 09/09/05 at 21:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Chelsea doing well is not down to Mourinho. It's down to Abramovich, there are better managers about. Arsene wenger signed young, unknown but talented youngsters for arsenal by working hard and knowing his profession and spotting talent, as ferguson has done for united. Mourinho is not the best manager in the premiership, most managers could do what he has done with chelsea if they had roman abramovich as a chairman.
Fri 09/09/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Mozzy"
Mav wrote:
> Mozzy wrote:
> Jose Mourinho will win it, not Chelsea, Mourinho.
>
> Oh, so Mourinho is going to play himself every game then?

Obviously. He'll go out and spend all of Chelsea's tranfer budget on super-uber boots that allow him to score as many goals as possible.
Fri 09/09/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And replaced him with one of the most exciting youngsters in the game today. Robinho's really impressed me in the last couple of games i've seen him in and he can only get better playing in the Madrid team. Does seem to have watched too many Twinkletoes tapes though with his 18 stepovers every run :-D
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:50
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Real madrid won't win it, they just got rid of their second best striker, and have a poor tactical approach.
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:41
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> Jose Mourinho will win it, not Chelsea, Mourinho.

Oh, so Mourinho is going to play himself every game then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.