GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions league 2005-06"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 14:49
Regular
"LOST FAN"
Well no one else has asked, so, who will win it?
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
or†ega wrote:
> It is quite stupid how he gets sent off for clapping where as in the
> past he has called the ref every name under the sun and nothing has
> happened.

According to the ref in todays papers he used the f word a few times as well
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> If it was someone like O'Shea or Scholes that had done the same thing
> would they have got sent off for it? I doubt it very much.
>
> It was a silly thing to do, I don't think his foul was a yellow card
> and unfortunatly he felt he had to react to the decision, the ref
> must have thought to himself, right its rooney and im not gonna take
> this kind of thing from him like other refs do.

Maybe, but I doubt it. He's a professional, it's unlikeyl that he's unbiased. If a different player had behaved exactly the same as Rooney through out the whole game, I think he would be off as Rooney was.
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Come on, he deserved it. As much as I love "the Roo" he should know better. It seems that his temperament is the only thing stopping him being the best.
Thu 15/09/05 at 19:07
Regular
Yeah.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Is that the same ref that sent Beckham off in the World Cup?
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:37
Regular
It is quite stupid how he gets sent off for clapping where as in the past he has called the ref every name under the sun and nothing has happened.
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
If it was someone like O'Shea or Scholes that had done the same thing would they have got sent off for it? I doubt it very much.

It was a silly thing to do, I don't think his foul was a yellow card and unfortunatly he felt he had to react to the decision, the ref must have thought to himself, right its rooney and im not gonna take this kind of thing from him like other refs do.
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:21
Regular
"..."
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Rooney deserved to go, I'm sorry to say. Still, a point away from
> home against possibly the second strongest team in the group, not a
> bad result.

Is he the first footballer in history to be dismissed for slow-clapping a ref?
Thu 15/09/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Still, a point away from home against possibly the second strongest team in the group, not a bad result.

Indeed, we don't have a great record against spanish teams in europe so it was an ok result, but on the other hand, I think to myself - we need to win tight games like this if we are to compete against the best in Europe at later stages of the champions league.
Thu 15/09/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I thought Alan Smith played well last night, he'll be heavily involed in the next few weeks in the 'Keane role' so that should give us a lot of indication whether or not he's suitable to play there. One thing is for sure, our bench looks fairly weak at the moment, so im concerned about the injury situation too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.