GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Know anything about Shakespeare?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 13:44
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I don't like having to ask as much as you won't like to have to read, but...

After spending countless months saying that I'm not going to university and that I'm going to enjoy a gap-year, I've got an a uni audition through clearing.

Situation: It's this Friday, and I have NOTHING prepared.

Aswell as having a regular monolgue memorised I'd probably profit from having a bit of Shakespeare, too. So... Does anyone know any Shakespeare monologues (preferably comedy rather than tragedy) for a young man (me) to play, and where can I find it (I don't own any Shakespeare)?

Cheers.
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Much ado about nothing

It's got at least one comedic monologue of sorts; just before the main character (nope, I can't remember his name; Benedict?) attempts to woo the woman he's just spent the 1st half of the play arguing with.

Failing that, perhaps where the Duke's brother is pontificating about what a villain he is? I always thought it'd be a good little speech to play for laughs.
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
[URL]http://www.sparknotes.com/shakespeare/index.html[/URL]
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:47
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Great. Anything else?
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He wrote Catch 22 and 1984, and coined the phrase "Does my bum look big in this?"
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:44
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I don't like having to ask as much as you won't like to have to read, but...

After spending countless months saying that I'm not going to university and that I'm going to enjoy a gap-year, I've got an a uni audition through clearing.

Situation: It's this Friday, and I have NOTHING prepared.

Aswell as having a regular monolgue memorised I'd probably profit from having a bit of Shakespeare, too. So... Does anyone know any Shakespeare monologues (preferably comedy rather than tragedy) for a young man (me) to play, and where can I find it (I don't own any Shakespeare)?

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.