GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football boots?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
For those of you that play football.

Think it's about time to get a new pair of footy boots. Have been looking around and have my eye on a few different pairs.
Wanted to know what those of you who play are wearing at the moment and why. How comfy they are, what they cost etc

Thank ye
Tue 06/09/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
must be just me then. i guess its just different people and what feels comfortable for them
Tue 06/09/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'm with down on this too. Find that a good pair of boots will do any position.
Tue 06/09/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Colourless"
Am currently wearing these:
[URL]http://www.prodirectsoccer.co.uk/zoom/pds002001468.jpg[/URL]

Ah....beautiful.
Really light and comfy. Come with 3 different insoles for different purposes - not sure how much use they'll be though.

Got them for £75 at JJB (yuck) but am informed you can get them at allsports for £45.
Tue 06/09/05 at 20:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
My predators (of about 4 or 5 years ago) were £30, reduced from £75. Turns out they were accidentally labelled as being part of a discount offer when they weren't. Muchos happy was I :-)
Tue 06/09/05 at 20:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I have the Nike van nistlerooy boots. They are very good and very comfortable.
Tue 06/09/05 at 20:25
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Am currently wearing these:
> [URL]http://www.prodirectsoccer.co.uk/zoom/pds002001468.jpg[/URL]

Ah yes...F50+'s, genius boots. Hm, that one looks better than the blue version too, nice.
Tue 06/09/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ant wrote:
"I've got those white Reebok boots that Etherington wears.

"He's good, so they must be."
---

Yeah, and I can remember when people were saying the exact opposite after a year or two at Tottenham (yeah, just like most of their players - only, any mention of his football boots wasn't of any concern).

I do admit, he looks a much brighter prospect after being at West Ham though. Could there still be time for him to press Downing, Cole and Richardson for a possible place in the England squad this season?
I'm glad to see his career finally lifting off as it should always have been doing. After all, both he and Simon Davies were heavily linked with Man United during their days at Peterbrough together! (Hence, I'm glad also to see Davies move onto better things with Everton!) ;D

You guys might like to try Kitbag.com for boots, while you also may find a decent deal on www.jags-online.com. Not sure though, it might now be jagsuk.com?
Tue 06/09/05 at 20:59
Regular
"Colourless"
I am wearing a pair of the Adidas F30+s.

Really nice boots and fit really well on your feet. Unlike some of the newerones they have a bit of protection around the sides and the bottom isn't fabric, always a bonus.

As for price, I got them for 31.99 a few weeks back, not a bad price at all.

Plus you look good running onto the pitch with white/black boots.

ALSO, one more this, the laces are ENTIRELY covered by a little velcroey bit, which is good because I used to have to change laces about 5 times a year, due to them getting dirty and setting hard.

P.S. They're white, they need to be cleaned a lot. Ask your dad.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
That was clearly me posting...

Jamie has much more expensive boots.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Colourless"
I've already explained my little beauties.

Now stay off my account.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.