GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think it's only fair ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 19:38
Regular
that Julie Birchall is strapped down and injected with de-icer. First we are to believe that Chavs are the 'backbone' of society. We were told that those claiming un-needed benefit, adorning town centres with the menacing prescence of foul mouthed slang english and a sea of burberry, are the best Great Britain has to offer.

Now we're being told by Queen Chav that "Reality" TV is good for us. Good for us how, you god-awful hag? Good by reducing our nations average IQ, by filling our heads with trivial nonsense, when life changing events are unfolding around the world? Good by filling every spare minute of radio and tv air-time with the life story of some no-name 'celeb' who has done nothing at all for the world and has no talent whatsoever? Good by discarding the almost limitless potential of the television, to teach and inform, by using it to turn the nation into one of zombies, desperately seeking updates on people who are for the most part emotionally and mentally unhinged?

Shut up little girl, go back to whichever celeb weekly you were drooling over, text your chav mates about how 'Brian off bg bruvva is wel hot innit?', and stop wasting valuable air time with your 'research'.

Every day this country feels like it's getting dumber.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:38
Regular
that Julie Birchall is strapped down and injected with de-icer. First we are to believe that Chavs are the 'backbone' of society. We were told that those claiming un-needed benefit, adorning town centres with the menacing prescence of foul mouthed slang english and a sea of burberry, are the best Great Britain has to offer.

Now we're being told by Queen Chav that "Reality" TV is good for us. Good for us how, you god-awful hag? Good by reducing our nations average IQ, by filling our heads with trivial nonsense, when life changing events are unfolding around the world? Good by filling every spare minute of radio and tv air-time with the life story of some no-name 'celeb' who has done nothing at all for the world and has no talent whatsoever? Good by discarding the almost limitless potential of the television, to teach and inform, by using it to turn the nation into one of zombies, desperately seeking updates on people who are for the most part emotionally and mentally unhinged?

Shut up little girl, go back to whichever celeb weekly you were drooling over, text your chav mates about how 'Brian off bg bruvva is wel hot innit?', and stop wasting valuable air time with your 'research'.

Every day this country feels like it's getting dumber.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Who is Julie Birchall?
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:47
Regular
She is some chavvy bint who has somehow managed to talk someone at sky into letting her present two shows on skyone. The first was about how chavs are the backbone of our society, the second is aired tonight at 9pm, called 'why reality tv is good for you'.

I watched the first one, doubt I will watch this.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
"Chavs are the backbone of our society"

I'm glad I missed that. I can't see any plausible reason someone would have for saying that.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:59
Regular
"not dead"
I think sh eused to write for the NME
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
She says stuff for controversy. I read an article by her about a year ago (though it was about 5 years old) about John lennon being... well, I think she said worthless.

She just wants attention.
Sun 04/09/05 at 21:13
Regular
I'd like her to have the attention of an unhinged sniper.
Sun 04/09/05 at 21:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Julie Burchill = Young Germaine Greer.

They both need to be shot.
Sun 04/09/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Mozzy"
Never heard of her, but im watching the program and her voice is annoying.
Sun 04/09/05 at 21:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Probably because she's a bloke

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.