GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think it's only fair ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 19:38
Regular
that Julie Birchall is strapped down and injected with de-icer. First we are to believe that Chavs are the 'backbone' of society. We were told that those claiming un-needed benefit, adorning town centres with the menacing prescence of foul mouthed slang english and a sea of burberry, are the best Great Britain has to offer.

Now we're being told by Queen Chav that "Reality" TV is good for us. Good for us how, you god-awful hag? Good by reducing our nations average IQ, by filling our heads with trivial nonsense, when life changing events are unfolding around the world? Good by filling every spare minute of radio and tv air-time with the life story of some no-name 'celeb' who has done nothing at all for the world and has no talent whatsoever? Good by discarding the almost limitless potential of the television, to teach and inform, by using it to turn the nation into one of zombies, desperately seeking updates on people who are for the most part emotionally and mentally unhinged?

Shut up little girl, go back to whichever celeb weekly you were drooling over, text your chav mates about how 'Brian off bg bruvva is wel hot innit?', and stop wasting valuable air time with your 'research'.

Every day this country feels like it's getting dumber.
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Isn't she the one who the Private Eye get stuck into?
>
> They usually show two pieces of writing about a week apart, showing
> completely different views.

That's Ian Hislop for you!
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And on top of it all, she's fat.

I say on top of it all, obviously I mean kind of around it all.
Mon 05/09/05 at 11:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
mattributé wrote:
> She says stuff for controversy.
> She just wants attention.

that's pretty much the situation nicely summed there :)
Mon 05/09/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm poor and I'm great.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:43
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
She wrote (the book that was recently made into a TV series) Sugar Rush and was married to Tony Parsons. She clearly thinks she's great, but her journalism always uses 'being controversial' as a means of attempting to hide 'being poor'.
Mon 05/09/05 at 09:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The other board doesn't keep archives sadly, cleared the end of each day.
I'm seeing if anybody kept it though, worth a read.
Pretty much everybody disliked her and told her, she kept saying "As if your opinions matter to one as rich and fabolous as I".

Horrid woman, and a terrible "journalist" who is the print equivelant of Kilroy-Silk
Mon 05/09/05 at 01:52
Regular
"8==="
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Go team Goatbi.
> I would have loved to witness that electronic dissection.

Seconded.

Any chance of a link Mr Goatbi?
Mon 05/09/05 at 01:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Isn't she the one who the Private Eye get stuck into?

They usually show two pieces of writing about a week apart, showing completely different views.
Mon 05/09/05 at 01:33
"period drama"
Go team Goatbi.
I would have loved to witness that electronic dissection.
Mon 05/09/05 at 01:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Burchill's a hack "journalist" who writes articles purely designed to garner column inches and incite angry feedback, justifying her chunky nasal existence.
Think a tubbier female Richard Littlejohn without the sneering spasticness.
On a plus point, she posts on another board and when people figured her screenname, she was torn asunder. And although it may not be big or clever, I'm pleased to say I informed her that her "SHOCKING!!!" tv series was, in fact, boring purility.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.