GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wales vs England"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 21:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
0-2 to England.

But Sven will change the formation before the Ireland game because he want's to "experiment".

Like he's not been doing that since he took over.
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kawada wrote:
> And how well it floated when good old Mr Revere chucked a load of it
> into Boston Harbour. :-D

Hehehe. Good comeback :-)

And take your crappy celebrities, crappy tv
> shows and soccer ball with you as well :-D

That's rich. Coming from someone who cites Will & Grace as one of his favourite tv programmes. :-P
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
JFH wrote:
> Been there?

Indeed. Last year. They're mental about their football. I can only recall one bar we went into where there wasn't at least 5 blokes in football shirts watching Ecuadorian, Brazillian or Spanish league games and cheering very loudly. Even when it was a repeat.
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And how well it floated when good old Mr Revere chucked a load of it into Boston Harbour. :-D And take your crappy celebrities, crappy tv shows and soccer ball with you as well :-D
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:41
U R GUAY
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:41
Regular
"0228"
Been there?
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ecuador's a lovely country.
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:39
Regular
"0228"
Who was it that I told Ecuador would win the the world cup thanks to Augustin Delgado? Whoever it was:

Bolivia [1 - 2] Ecuador

8' [0 - 1] A. Delgado

42' [1 - 1] J. Vaca

52' [1 - 2] A. Delgado
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Go watch your crazy Japanese "Let's freeze our genitals" fun and then we'll have an in-depth discussion as to the merits of the teabag. :-)
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh if only i wasn't distracted by Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, you thank those crazy Japanese people hurting themselves for my enjoyment, go on thank them!!!!
Sat 03/09/05 at 21:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kawada wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> (It's tee-total :-D)
>
> Last time i try and use humour that requires thinking. Tea, England
> ....ah fudge ya :-D

I wrote:
> Not surprised, the way Americans make it is vile.

Eh, eh?

Bah, don't try and pass that off as humour. It was a mistake and you know it :-) You can hail my witty retort as genius though :-)

>
> I bet you don't get Frasier either do you :-D

Yes. It's usually on late morning/early afternoon on C4

(AHAHAHAHA. I'm so goddamn funny)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.