GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starship troopers demo"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://gamershell.com/download_10553.shtml[/URL] 461mb gamers hell

Just getting it now.
Sat 03/09/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
OR, just wait for the new Serious Sam game?
Sat 03/09/05 at 12:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's alright. A bit poo graphics and other irratation such as the rubbish weapons which for the most part feel underpowered, it takes ages to kill things with the two machine guns.

I was impressed with the scale of the game though, especially the end when bleedin hundreds of bugs swarm the base, though that did lag PC to hell. If they fix these problems for the final game it should be a fun, no-brainer action game.
Sat 03/09/05 at 10:35
Regular
"\\"
I always thought that movie would make an awesome game.

I'll download the demo and see.
Sat 03/09/05 at 10:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Buggy" demo, crashed a few times before finally working.

[URL]http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/images/ST_demo_screens.zip[/URL]

Think my drivers are out of date, which explains the stuff up the sides. The blurring when you get attacked looked very nice, and I had no slowdown on 800x600, no shading, low textures, etc., even with dozens of bugs on screen. Quite fun I suppose, nothing special. Can imagine multiplayer being fun - watching Azul and Chippy getting ripped to bits. Does it have online? It must do...right?
Fri 02/09/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well it feels more like a beta than a demo, movement feels slugish and the graphics look a bit poo compared to the screenshots i had seen, could be drivers i supose.

Got about half way through the demo before it reset my computer. although it's good having 50 bugs storming at you while you run backwards unloading everything you have.
Fri 02/09/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Bet its pants.
Fri 02/09/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://gamershell.com/download_10553.shtml[/URL] 461mb gamers hell

Just getting it now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.