GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starship troopers demo"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://gamershell.com/download_10553.shtml[/URL] 461mb gamers hell

Just getting it now.
Mon 05/09/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> The movie is good fun though.

I love it, in a Beverly Hills 90210 Nazi Zulu way. It's a great chuckle.
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The movie is good fun though.
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What more is there to a bug attack game than lots of...bugs...attacking? You can't do any fun things like shoot your own soldiers either, or injure them with nades, or blow them over into the swarm with nades, or anything that remotely resembles fun. I tried and tried to get rid of the little radio man hiding in the shack at the beginning - you can't.

The AI is stupid too.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Really poor.

Bug swarm (no threat)
Leave compound, move forward.
Bug spawns, backtrack while plying round after round into it.
Bug spawns, backtrack while plying round after round into it. Bug has spawned behind you. Ohhh, Doom3 springs to mind.

Pick up supplies at crash site. Bug swarm. Try this 5 times (this is impossible!) until on the sixth time, it decides to tell me “you have picked up the super shotgun”

Easy one hit kills. Most of the time, until you travel back to the compound where super bug sometimes absorb 4/5 hits.

Plant mine layers, bug swarm. Nice to lok at, but at no point did I feel threatened.
Tanker arrives. Nice.

But feel that if this single scripted event is the highlight (they can’t do this massive attack thing all the time) , the rest of the game is going to suck.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
GFX5200 64Mb, so yeah, lame.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's a pretty poor game, actually.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:12
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT !!!

GAA! i've tried so many times first on hard cos i like to do everything on hard but this was just rediculous. Then on easy, I still cant do it.

How the hell do you get back to the base after collecting the power cells ???

I've tried everything from running to just standing and trying to kill all the bugs. . . and that super shotgun, what a load of pants. Any help would be great.
Sat 03/09/05 at 18:03
Regular
"\\"
So after 2 hours of downloading.

When I try and extract it from the zip file. It decides it's already been deleted.

*cries*
Sat 03/09/05 at 14:10
Regular
10 player Serious Sam on hardest difficulty with infinit lives is genius.
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nah, I proffer the siege type levels.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.