GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuff to take to Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 17:12
Regular
Hi, I was just wandering from anyone at uni or going there soon what gadgets theyve taken to kill time, in between lectures and drunken madness:)

Im thinking of taking my xbox with one of those small LCD Tvs to play occasionaly when I have an hour or so to kill during the day. Is anyone else taking one or do you think that there wont be a time for a games console and it may simply interfere with things and be 'anti social'.

Cheers:)
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:18
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> thats how you end up getting raped.

I nearly choked on my drink when reading that.

Well done.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
phi11ip wrote:
> lcarus wrote:
> I'm guessing no sex for you last year?
>
> Not everyone can do a Hedfix.

I thought I had some condoms somewhere but I can't find them.

Now I have the predicament of buying some in the faint hope I'll get any action. If I don't there is the risk I don't have any when I need them.

I don't think I'll bother
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:30
Regular
Get her to buy you them, then the deal is fair.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
> lcarus wrote:
> I'm guessing no sex for you last year?
>
> Not everyone can do a Hedfix.
>
> I thought I had some condoms somewhere but I can't find them.
>
> Now I have the predicament of buying some in the faint hope I'll get
> any action. If I don't there is the risk I don't have any when I
> need them.
>
> I don't think I'll bother

You can still make use of them, have a posh waynk. We got some free WKD ones that looked so unsafe people never used them 'properly'.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:38
Go to the fresher fair, pick up one of those "safety" bags they give you, should be one there. Also, go the the student union office, there should be a room that has free condoms. More often than not there's a woman in the room though, so you have to wait until she's not there to avoid embarassment.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I went to the family planning place once, which was fun.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:42
Regular
I'm personally going to be taking: Computer, clothes, Xbox (possibly my gamecube), tv and my stereo. Should keep me sorted, whether or not I'll have much space left however I don't know - really should of gone on the accomodation tour.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Guitar and computer are pretty much the only essential items.

Perhaps one of those mini-friges, a console, bog roll (as said), and condoms.

If you don't get laid in your first insane week at uni, you've probably missed out big time. Always go prepared.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:42
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm moving into my flat in 2 days. I'm quite nervous.

Where abouts is the flat?
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:45
Regular
"bot"
Clazon wrote:
> Perhaps one of those mini-friges.

not allowed >: (

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.