GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME A DAY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 07:22
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
how come the winners havent been drawn past the 26 in the winners list and it is the 30th has gameaday finished or does it just not get posted for a while
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
i will either do an old game or a movie like i robot.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
Well i will put the changes that you put in it game about like saying it is good for hp fans but i don't think i will rewrite it will do another review and put the things you suggested at the bottom like controls difficulty etc. THanks guys.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:24
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
DREAD_ANG3L1 wrote:
> So, you've read the books, seen the movies, waiting for the fourth and
> you've already played all the games. There is just one thing left.
> Quidditch! Harry Potter was a hit from the first word you read or
> first scene you saw or maybe even the first challenge you played
> through.

So, as you already know, Harry’s life revolves around
> quidditch. DOES IT? I'M SURE HIS LIFE JUST REVOLVES AROUND HOGWARTS AND BECOMING A GOOD WIZARD.?? Now yours can too! You just need to get your mitts on a
> copy of this magical MAGICAL? NO. QUIRKY, MAYBE - BUT IT REALLY ISN'T THAT GOOD. sports game.
>
> Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup brings sports games to a new
> ‘magical’ level. In other Harry Potter games you only play quidditch
> as Harry in Gryffindor House as part of the House cup BUT NOW, prepare to
> face your own fully fledged challenge and take on the whole world in
> the Quidditch World Cup.

The game is packed with challenges and loads
> of background information. At the start of the game you play as any of the 4 Hogwarts teams in a challenge to win the house cup. After these first 5 matches you will be ready to take on the world as you play as a chaser, beater or seeker in an effort to beat the very best quidditch teams. Each team bears its own unique uniform and also has their own stadium with
> brilliantly varied environments. As well as this uniqueness the game
> adds depth by allowing the teams their own strengths and weaknesses to
> put you to the test, especially when it comes to the multiplayer part
> of the game.
>
> It is always hard to part with your hard-earned cash but when
> faced with this clean cut, competitive game you can rest assured,
> your money is well spent. IS IT? EVEN FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE PRO EVO AND/OR FIFA? IF I WERE YOU, I'D ONLY RECOMMEND IT TO FANS OF HARRY POTTER OR TO A YOUNGER/FAMILY AUDIENCE. The thrills are endless (NOT TOO SAMEY?) and there is
> nothing better than to rush down the pitch and slam into an enemy
> player and then to put your quaffle through the hoop to score the
> winning goal.
>
> This game is incredible at bringing you into the world of Harry
> Potter and EA have made another awesome game that puts you totally in
> control and makes you feel like a pro player and truly part of the
> team.

Not a bad start, but you might want to speak more about game modes, how the multiplayer works and give more of you opinions on the game. You seem to have touched on Harry Potter, then that Quidditch Exists, a short paragraph about who you play and thenthat people should buy it!

You haven't mentioned the controls and whether they're good or not. You haven't mentioned how hard the game is (a lot of youngsters are going to want to play it - can they cope?) Are the graphics decent? Is the Harry Potter theme applied well? Are there any Mini-games or is it JUST Quidditch? Rather than sounding all magazine-like and trying to sell the game, go scrap the jargon and let people know what the game ius like where it works, what's wrong and in which areas, if any, it excels.

Have a think, read some more GAD-winning material and have a little rethink!

Good start, though!
Sun 04/09/05 at 15:55
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'm not sure I approve of putting it in a post, where it could be stolen, but it seems alright.
Sat 03/09/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
So, you've read the books, seen the movies, waiting for the fourth and you've already played all the games. There is just one thing left. Quidditch! Harry Potter was a hit from the first word you read or first scene you saw or maybe even the first challenge you played through. So, as you already know, Harry’s life revolves around quidditch. Now yours can too! You just need to get your mitts on a copy of this magical sports game.

Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup brings sports games to a new ‘magical’ level. In other Harry Potter games you only play quidditch as Harry in Gryffindor House as part of the House cup. Prepare to face your own fully fledged challenge and take on the whole world in the quidditch world cup. The game is packed with challenges and loads of background information.

At the start of the game you play as any of the 4 Hogwarts teams in a challenge to win the house cup. After these first 5 matches you will be ready to take on the world as you play as a chaser, beater or seeker in an effort to beat the very best quidditch teams. Each team bears its own unique uniform and also has their own stadium with brilliantly varied environments. As well as this uniqueness the game adds depth by allowing the teams their own strengths and weaknesses to put you to the test, especially when it comes to the multiplayer part of the game.

It is always hard to part with your hard-earned cash but when faced with this clean cut, competitive game you can rest assured, your money is well spent. The thrills are endless and there is nothing better than to rush down the pitch and slam into an enemy player and then to put your quaffle through the hoop to score the winning goal.

This game is incredible at bringing you into the world of Harry Potter and EA have made another awesome game that puts you totally in control and makes you feel like a pro player and truly part of the team.
Sat 03/09/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
i put it on here ok rai?
Sat 03/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Send it to one of us and we'll take a lookie.
Sat 03/09/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
ok its done and i will post it if you reply thanks again man.
Sat 03/09/05 at 08:10
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
Game i did the review for Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup and i will post it here. I am also going to review I robot and a few other dvds
Thu 01/09/05 at 07:03
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
omg the dvds have no reviews yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.